X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Durant should just go to China next year and play for the worst team in the league and win them a champonship. Maybe then he can feel like a champion.
    if he thinks he's the best player in the world he should go to the Raps and win a championship there. Then I'll accept that he's the best in the world

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Warriors don't need Durant.
    Durant should just go to China next year and play for the worst team in the league and win them a champonship. Maybe then he can feel like a champion.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Warriors don't need Durant.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Durant is going to be out till at least game 6. Portland has to win tonight if they want a chance to steal this series.
    And on the other hand, if warriors sans Durant make quick work of Portland as they did to Houston, it makes him look dumb all over again. They're STILL the champs without you, dogg

back to back finals most valuable cupcake

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Durant is going to be out till at least game 6. Portland has to win tonight if they want a chance to steal this series.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

I guess you weren't a fan of the Raptors from 1999 to 2002. Maybe I'm dating myself here. lol
    Dell was okay. Wish the nba blood line stopped there thought.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

the only thing worse to me then 1 curry. is 2 Currys
    I guess you weren't a fan of the Raptors from 1999 to 2002. Maybe I'm dating myself here. lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Nice find Zainab.

Weird that Huskies didn't make the cut, or the Towers. The rest of those names suck.

I hate it when people complain about our name for being named after characters in a film.

They're an actual effing dinosaur people, and probably the dopest, if the film taught us anything at all.

Love it. Never change it.

Let's put some respect on the name today.
    We could have called ourselves The Bruins, that way we'd be sure the Leafs would always be 2nd fiddle

AYOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Nice find Zainab.

Weird that Huskies didn't make the cut, or the Towers. The rest of those names suck.

I hate it when people complain about our name for being named after characters in a film.

They're an actual effing dinosaur people, and probably the dopest, if the film taught us anything at all.

Love it. Never change it.

Let's put some respect on the name today.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Some people make fun of the Raptor name, but I'd take it a million times over Pelicans
    ....and Beavers, Hogs, Tarantulas and Terriers lol

WHO whould have voted for the Toronto HOGS?

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    SALEM, Ore. — U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden wants to ensure Portland Trail Blazers centre Enes Kanter, a Turkish star whom Turkey wants arrested for his criticism of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will be able to safely travel to Canada for a possible NBA championship series against the Toronto Raptors.
    Kanter bought courtside seats for Raptors-Warriors.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    SALEM, Ore. — U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden wants to ensure Portland Trail Blazers centre Enes Kanter, a Turkish star whom Turkey wants arrested for his criticism of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will be able to safely travel to Canada for a possible NBA championship series against the Toronto Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Warriors will win in 4 or 5. They're just going to put Kanter in the pick and roll a million times.

We win in 7 vs the Bambis.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    this is the lowest energy conference finals game I've ever seen. neither teams seems like they give a shit and crowd is very subdued. seems like a random game in February

Leave a comment:

Working...
X