• Jclaw wrote: View Post

where did you hear that. that's terrible
    reddit, so take it with grain of salt
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

McCaw's brother died.
      Ouch. Prayers up for his entire family.

McCaw (personal) will not be available for Tuesday's Game 4 against Milwaukee, Ryan Wolstat of the Toronto Sun reports.

McCaw hasn't played since Game 6 against Philadelphia, and at this point it's unclear if the Raptors expect to get him back at any point during the postseason.

Comment

• Comment

• READ THIS ON THE INTERNET

"I think drakes lyrics to 0-100 tells me raptors and warriors are playing in the final. He mentions "comeback season", raptors coming back, "he said his actions speak louder than words" sounds a lot like kahwi, he said hes here "for the bucks and bilis" "we gonna win it on they Turf" sounds like the bucks and winning it in game 7 in Milwaukee over the bucks lol. He said he's only 27 in the song, kahwi is 27 years old and hes trying to "kill one of the goats" goat= Steph??

And then you get the report that bucks ban drakes music in Milwaukee lol"

COULD THIS BE IT?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            READ THIS ON THE INTERNET

"I think drakes lyrics to 0-100 tells me raptors and warriors are playing in the final. He mentions "comeback season", raptors coming back, "he said his actions speak louder than words" sounds a lot like kahwi, he said hes here "for the bucks and bilis" "we gonna win it on they Turf" sounds like the bucks and winning it in game 7 in Milwaukee over the bucks lol. He said he's only 27 in the song, kahwi is 27 years old and hes trying to "kill one of the goats" goat= Steph??

And then you get the report that bucks ban drakes music in Milwaukee lol"

COULD THIS BE IT?
            Also 2pac is alive in Cuba. It's all in the lyrics
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• With the Warriors now standing atop the pile in the West and the Raps n Bucks going at for the East this thread may be nearing its end. Its now a best of 3 for the best two teams in the East the Raps and Bucks.

After watching these two teams go at it these past 4 games you know that the Sixers were a little something away (my two cents is that its maturity) and that the Celtics were simply overyhyped pretenders, their faux legitimacy based on nothing more than geography, history and a large number of national media types simply residing in Boston.

The Raps held serve at home. They gutted out a double OT win with their floor general fouled out and their star player leaking a bit of oil having to play 52 minutes. Still they won. And last night they kicked ass and took names and as best they could didn't put to many more hard minutes on Leonard. So back to Milwaukee they go and all the pressure is now on the Bucks who haven't had much in the way of must win games this year. So how does Milwaukee react to the pressure ?

For me I think Giannas will be Giannas.. He is going to give his team everything he has. He is formidable. Formidable as fuck but he is one guy. It means more in basketball but he like Leonard needs help To me the series is going to hinge on the Bucks guards Bledsoe, Hill and Brogdon stepping up as the Raps continue to keep the ball out the Alphabets hands at a pretty substantial rate.

Bledsoe has not played well vis a vis his performance in the regular season. Its not like we haven't seen this before as Rozier got the better of him last year. Malcom Brogdon is just off a foot injury. He has had a couple of good games this series and a couple of not so good ones. He is a second year guy and this is his first time in the really really bright lights.I like his game and what he is going to become but this is part of his matriculation process. George Hill is an old school vet but if your the Raps your not lying awake at night worried that George Hill in his 12th year and 6th team is the guy that is going to beat your brains in on a consistent basis.

In the Raps backcourt you have Kyle and Danny Green and Freddy VV. Danny has won it and knows what its like in these types of games. He is as mentally tough as a one dollar steak.Not much flummoxes this guy. Kyle sees a chance to win one. Not many get that chance. His play this series has put him in the top quartile of the second tier of NBA stars. He is giving it his all and the scoring and defense and assists and rebounding show it. Its been a struggle so far for Freddy but he is still playing better than Bledsoe has.

I like the Raps chances. Always do. .

Game 5 is going to be the next "the biggest game of the year" in a continuous series of biggest games of the year. Teams that win game 5 usually go on to win the series.

Think the Raps come home with a win and a chance to win it here.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed May 22, 2019, 01:06 PM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

where did you hear that. that's terrible
                https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=192938050

Comment

• I love this team.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Neither the Bucks or Raps are a good matchup for the Warriors....
                      Both play a physical brand of defensive ball not seen in the West for years.....

- TGO

Comment

• Comment

• The last series. And the Raps are in in it. Raps n Warriors.

The Raps will not be favoured to win this one but they are going to .

The Warriors are playing without Durant right now and that makes them a significantly weaker team. How long he is out for remains a mystery but the odds are he reappears for the Warriors first home game Its also been a while since the Warriors have seen an in your grill physical defense such as the one the Raptors are bringing to the party. Houston is a lot of things but a defensive team they are not. Portland was without Nurkic and they too aren't known as a tough defensive team.The last team the Warriors saw that played a tough physical game was the Clips and they dropped two games to them. The Raps are a far better team defensive than the Clippers are and are more physical.. Harrell excepted..

Without Durant the Warriors look like they will go with Curry and Thompson ....a nicked up Igudola....the undersized but overmouthed Green at the 5 along with Looney and maybe Boogie but he hasn't played a lot in almost a year and half. Shaun Livingston will come off the bench like George Hill did and the next wing up is Alfonzo McKinnie....I am just not seeing where the overwhelming belief is coming from that the Warriors who are going to be leaning on players like McKinne and Looney and Livingston have this. Especially without Durant. This particular Warrior juggernaut is a little more reputation than substance without him. The Raps are going to win this with that suffocating defense. Nurse has 5 days to game plan for Curry and taking Green out of the equation. Greens good but not Alphabet or Embiid good.

If the whistle stays halfway in the pocketsin the Finals then the raps chances get better than they already are.

Marking my X with spray paint at the corner of Queen and Bay

Raps in 6.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Fuck me that felt good. Validation of some serious fanaticism, enjoy!!!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              The last series. And the Raps are in in it. Raps n Warriors.

The Raps will not be favoured to win this one but they are going to .

The Warriors are playing without Durant right now and that makes them a significantly weaker team. How long he is out for remains a mystery but the odds are he reappears for the Warriors first home game Its also been a while since the Warriors have seen an in your grill physical defense such as the one the Raptors are bringing to the party. Houston is a lot of things but a defensive team they are not. Portland was without Nurkic and they too aren't known as a tough defensive team.The last team the Warriors saw that played a tough physical game was the Clips and they dropped two games to them. The Raps are a far better team defensive than the Clippers are and are more physical.. Harrell excepted..

Without Durant the Warriors look like they will go with Curry and Thompson ....a nicked up Igudola....the undersized but overmouthed Green at the 5 along with Looney and maybe Boogie but he hasn't played a lot in almost a year and half. Shaun Livingston will come off the bench like George Hill did and the next wing up is Alfonzo McKinnie....I am just not seeing where the overwhelming belief is coming from that the Warriors who are going to be leaning on players like McKinne and Looney and Livingston have this. Especially without Durant. This particular Warrior juggernaut is a little more reputation than substance without him. The Raps are going to win this with that suffocating defense. Nurse has 5 days to game plan for Curry and taking Green out of the equation. Greens good but not Alphabet or Embiid good.

If the whistle stays halfway in the pocketsin the Finals then the raps chances get better than they already are.

Marking my X with spray paint at the corner of Queen and Bay

Raps in 6.
                              I believe.

Comment

• With KD out, throw Kawhi on Curry from the get-go. Lets see how well Curry can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X