X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post

Lowest common denominator. He's the mouth breather that will never amount to anything in life.

edit: and deep down, he probably knows it.
    1 turd out of a million people, gets on the internet, earns a press conference question for steph curry.

gave the troll exactly what he wants, 15 seconds of notoriety. He's probably loving it.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Whoever was heckling Dell and Sonya earlier in the week in Toronto on the street: I'm embarrassed for you. Get a life and learn some manners. The life part will come easier with the manners.
    Lowest common denominator. He's the mouth breather that will never amount to anything in life.

edit: and deep down, he probably knows it.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Whoever was heckling Dell and Sonya earlier in the week in Toronto on the street: I'm embarrassed for you. Get a life and learn some manners. The life part will come easier with the manners.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    If you're Myers and you knew you have a GREAT chance of re signing KD, would you risk his health for this chance,
    OR would you be patient and not gamble on KD's health and future with your team,
    and be champs again next year, and who knows for how many more after that.

Myers KNOW something, he knew KD will go to the Knicks,
    and the dude who can't cry said fuck it, we'll use you and abuse you for this final chance.
    They're trying to become the greatest team of all time and part of that road is getting the three-peat. Also I'm not sure they look at this like you do. They make it look easy to do what they did but it's not and anything could happen but they are here now.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    If you're Myers and you knew you have a GREAT chance of re signing KD, would you risk his health for this chance,
    OR would you be patient and not gamble on KD's health and future with your team,
    and be champs again next year, and who knows for how many more after that.

Myers KNOW something, he knew KD will go to the Knicks,
    and the dude who can't cry said fuck it, we'll use you and abuse you for this final chance.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    So this exists:
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/hey-toron...ity-foundation

Raised over $13K in a day. Feels a tad insecure lol.. but sure.

Sounds like Trudeau had his people write it" "Sorry.....we're really sorry for __________ insert what we're sorry about this week.........."

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    So this exists:
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/hey-toron...ity-foundation

On behalf of the level-headed and true fans of Raptor Nation - from Toronto to Vancouver to Iqaluit to St. John's, and any fans living outside Canada: we wanted to say "sorry".

We're sorry that some fans of Raptor Nation at the Scotiabank arena, Jurassic Park, and in some bars/restaurants showing the game, displayed an ugly side of fandom when they cheered on the injury of Kevin Durant.
    Raised over $13K in a day. Feels a tad insecure lol.. but sure.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    KD is going to be a different player. But i think he's gonna basically be Dirk Nowitzki so he'll be OK in the end.
    Yeah that's a good comp.. And a good Dirk, not the washed up Dirk we saw the last couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

KDs game will age well. He can lose explosiveness and still be a top 10 player into his mid 30s.

But yeah, I doubt we see another MVP season. You don't wanna see it by injury, but the crown of Best Player Alive is Kawhis to grab for a couple years here
    It'll be a battle between Kawhi and Giannis in the East. Currently Kawhi has the upper hand, but Giannis is young and hungry. Giannis is going to get the regular season numbers. Kawhi won't. Kawhi doesn't give a shit about the regular season. And so we can only really judge during the playoffs. Giannis may be screwed since a good chunk of the Bucks won't be back next year.. Kawhi should have the same team next year.

As for KD.. he's still like 7 feet tall.. can play like a guard and can shoot like the best of them. Yet has an old man game. He's not going to be explosive, but he's usually not anyway. He's at his best when he's drilling long range shots in players faces. It's his defense that I'd be worried about. He might have to learn from Lebron and just coast a lot on defense to keep him agile enough on the offensive side.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    KD is going to be a different player. But i think he's gonna basically be Dirk Nowitzki so he'll be OK in the end.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

To me, there's little question that his fast twitch reflexes and explosiveness off the bounce will be compromised. Age is a factor.
    KDs game will age well. He can lose explosiveness and still be a top 10 player into his mid 30s.

But yeah, I doubt we see another MVP season. You don't wanna see it by injury, but the crown of Best Player Alive is Kawhis to grab for a couple years here

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    It doesn't sound too promising for KD....

As Kevin Durant waits for the worst, here’s how NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL players returned from torn Achilles

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...n5i-story.html
    To me, there's little question that his fast twitch reflexes and explosiveness off the bounce will be compromised. Age is a factor.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    It doesn't sound too promising for KD....

As Kevin Durant waits for the worst, here’s how NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL players returned from torn Achilles

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...n5i-story.html

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I'm guessing his position on recruitment has changed post injury ...
    doubt it. Any of these teams that were going to offer him the max will still do it, injury or not. They're all desperate for a star.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

People who say "write that down" are douchey

KD still douchey confirmed
    I'm guessing his position on recruitment has changed post injury ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X