replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Seriously why do you care?
    I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Our bench helped get us Kawhi and Gasol. If having those two means a shitty bench then so be it.
    I agree...

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Watching Bucks / Celtics scubs play the last 5 minutes, they sure look alot better than our scoreless in 9 mins garbage crew...good we don't have a game of reserves...Hitting 3's, alley-oops, running plays...both teams scoring...lots.
    Seriously why do you care?

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Watching Bucks / Celtics scubs play the last 5 minutes, they sure look alot better than our scoreless in 9 mins garbage crew...good we don't have a game of reserves...Hitting 3's, alley-oops, running plays...both teams scoring...lots.
    Who cares?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Our bench helped get us Kawhi and Gasol. If having those two means a shitty bench then so be it.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Depth metrics in garbage time...you have come across the newest cutting edge NBA stat....

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Houston gets to 4. Back upto 8 and Durant returns. I think Houston has a run left.Back to 3 with 7:03.Capella can't shoot anything but a dunk. Wow they've run that Green Iggy alley-oop pl ay. I think we have 1 play that works with Serge. Pick and Roll to FT line. Only 1, nothing else for Serge except his 3's (miss) or when he decides to move outside his lane.. post-ups (miss or turnover) or dribble dive (turnover). You would think a guy with his experience and watching how Gasol plays Embiid, he would would learn to play smarter and stay down on Embiids pump fakes.

BTW, I digress. Rockets down 0 - 2. Notice way they, Rockets sre extending the game. We get one chance to tie with 20 sconds to go. Terrible clock mgmt by Raptors. Coach doesn't have any clue what to or if he does nobody listens. End of game execution is poor been the case all year.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Pull within 7 at end of 3Q. Rockets hanging in there. See how they deal with the pressure.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    and 2 bloodshot eyes. don't think I've seen him miss a shot since he came back tho.

Leave a comment:

replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Houston has given up 12 offensive rebounds in around 18 minutes. This is hilarious

Leave a comment:

replied
    Houston has given up 12 offensive rebounds in around 18 minutes. This is hilarious

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Bucks with the improbable return mugging of the Celtics tonight. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Bud with great adjustment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X