Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Wasnt meant to be with coach case. Giannis will beat him up. We will beat up Terrence ross and biyombo instead. I liked those guys.
    at he very least bucks will have some bruises after that series. I could see Detroit taking one at home and Giannis will have to go through Drummond to get to the rim

Comment

• Anyone know when schedule comes out? I gotta start planning my next week lol
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
        Raptors-Magic Round 1
        They think cause they did well in a regular season the Magic got a chance..no!! They will be eaten alive!! The playoffs is a whole other animal. Raptors in 4 or 5!

Comment

• the most boring 1st round matchup, we better sweep these bastards.

Comment

Anyone know when schedule comes out? I gotta start planning my next week lol

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              the most boring 1st round matchup, we better sweep these bastards.
              The Magic have not seen T-Ross in the playoffs!! Well get ready to be disappointed Magic fans!!!

Comment

Wasnt meant to be with coach case. Giannis will beat him up. We will beat up Terrence ross and biyombo instead. I liked those guys.
                Biyombo is back on the Hornets btw

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

They think cause they did well in a regular season the Magic got a chance..no!! They will be eaten alive!! The playoffs is a whole other animal. Raptors in 4 or 5!
                  Yeah...well the games looked like this...can you blame them for being confident?

Last edited by Torassic1; Wed Apr 10th, 2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• The espn post game reporter (Gutierrez) had no clue the loaded question he asked terry when he asked him what he thought of a matchup with toronto. Terry had the best goofiest smile.

Comment

• yep definatly the afternoon game only question is if it's sat or Sunday

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

Yeah...well the games weren't exactly close. Can you blame them for being confident?

Comment

• lol Melo and the rest of banana boat was in Brooklyn for wades last game. Melo got his wade jersey exchange in street clothes... kinda humiliating

Comment

• also Embiid has injury questions think Nets can take a game or 2. Bold prediction.... Raptors are the only team in the east to sweep 1st round

Comment

• Clippers vs GSW is set.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                lol Melo and the rest of banana boat was in Brooklyn for wades last game. Melo got his wade jersey exchange in street clothes... kinda humiliating
                                "Bro we will literally pay you millions to go away and not play for any of us"
                                -nba
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X