Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


    Fuck we lost the OKC Houston matchup. However now GSW has to play rockets in 2nd round most likely and then OKC/Nugs/ in wcf. The hardest road for GSW althought not as good as 1st round matchups
    Hot take of the night - Spurs will beat the Nuggets in 6 games.
    Is this the dagger!!!?

    Comment


    • 5:00 PM Saturday confirmed

      76ers and Brooklyn at the kids table 2:30 slot

      Comment


      • ^not sure how hot a take that is, i would also bet spurs in that series. denver has not closed the season out very convincingly.

        anyhow came to post that apparently embiid may not have just been having his load managed with the 6ers seed locked up these past few weeks, and that series might be interesting.

        Comment


        • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          5:00 PM Saturday confirmed

          76ers and Brooklyn at the kids table 2:30 slot
          I'm surprisednhonestly thought they would give philly vs new York a prime time slot with their huge viewers. guess we're moving up in the world. won't be able to watch game 1 live tho
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • chris wrote: View Post
            ^not sure how hot a take that is, i would also bet spurs in that series. denver has not closed the season out very convincingly.

            anyhow came to post that apparently embiid may not have just been having his load managed with the 6ers seed locked up these past few weeks, and that series might be interesting.
            Nets will steal game 1 if Embiid can't play and force the sixers to play from behind. that series goes 6
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

            Comment


            • If playoff experience means anything, this should be over in 4. Magic starting lineup career playoff game totals are:

              Gordon: 0
              Vucevic: 1 (3 min, total)
              Fournier: 0
              Isaac: 0
              DJ Augustin: 28 (530 min, total)

              Comment


              • 5:00 pm Saturday? I will be missing game one.

                Comment


                • Nice looking schedule actually:

                  Comment


                  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


                    Fuck we lost the OKC Houston matchup. However now GSW has to play rockets in 2nd round most likely and then OKC/Nugs/ in wcf. The hardest road for GSW althought not as good as 1st round matchups
                    Rockets have such a hard road to get to the finals. Only home court in one round and that's against the Jazz who are tough defensively. Can't believe the Blazers won. They were down huge when I was heading to bead.

                    Warriors will destroy the Clippers.. has to be the easiest match up out West for all teams. Denver and San Antonio should be fun. Pops will figure out how to beat the Nuggets. I could see that one ending up in an upset. With Nurk out and CJ banged up, I don't like the Blazers over the Thunder. That could go either way (I think the Thunder are a bit over rated).

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                      I'm surprisednhonestly thought they would give philly vs new York a prime time slot with their huge viewers. guess we're moving up in the world. won't be able to watch game 1 live tho
                      #WeTheRespectedNow.

                      Comment


                      • Two infamous post series quotes by the two school girls of Lebronto and I have to include Paul Pierce as well.

                        Hopefully that mentality has change not only because Bron and Pierce are gone but that ugly duo chain is finally broken.

                        Lowry can now be Lowry with Kawhi/ Danny and Marc in tow.



                        Comment


                        • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Raps beat Magic 4-0
                          Raps beat Sixers 4-3
                          Raps beat Bucks 4-3
                          Raps beat Warriors 4-0
                          Raptors beat Magic 4-1
                          Raptors beat Sixers 4-2
                          Raptors beat Bucks 4-2
                          Raptors beat Warriors 4-3
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • My predictions for the playoffs!

                            1. Bucks vs. 8. Pistons (Bucks win in 5)
                            2. Raptors vs. 7. Magic (Raptors win in 5)
                            3. Sixers vs. 6. Nets (Sixers win in 6)
                            4. Celtics vs. 5. Pacers (Celtics win in 6)

                            Second round

                            1.) Bucks vs Celtics (Bucks win in 6)
                            2.) Raptors vs Sixers (Raptors win in 6)


                            West

                            1. Warriors vs. 8. Clippers (Warriors in 4)
                            2. Nuggets vs. 7. Spurs (Nuggets in 7)
                            3. Blazers vs. 6. Thunder (Thunder in 6)
                            4. Rockets vs. 5. Jazz (Rockets in 5)

                            Second round

                            1.) Warriors vs Rockets (Warriors in 6)
                            2.) Nuggets vs Thunder (Thunder in 7)

                            Third Round

                            1.) Bucks vs Raptors (Raptors in 7)
                            2.) Warriors vs Thunder (Thunder in 5)

                            Finals

                            Raptors vs Warriors (Raptors in 7)

                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                            Comment


                            • Raptors beat Magic 4-2
                              Raptors beat Sixers 4-2
                              Raptors beat Bucks 4-3
                              Warriors beat Raptors 4-3

                              He Stay.
                              ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

                              Comment


                              • I'm not feeling the Warriors this year.. I think they'll lose to the Rockets in the 2nd round. I actually see Paul being healthy for that match up.. and the Rockets will finally beat them.

                                It will be Toronto/Houston in the finals, and I see Toronto winning in 6.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X