Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Masai should’ve signed this guy before the season was finished, fuck.

That dude release is to slow i would block the shit outta him!
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Raps should win the series, but expect some close games and maybe a loss or 2. Magic are no slouch.

Orlando in general boasted the league’s eighth-best defensive rating (Toronto was fifth-best), as Aaron Gordon and Jonathan Isaac are two of the league’s most fearsome defenders from the wing position. The fact that Gordon and Isaac matched up against Toronto’s best scorers, in Kawhi Leonard and Pascal Siakam, is probably the single biggest reason why Toronto struggled to score. You’ll see a more detailed matchup breakdown later.

Orlando’s success in those matchups is no fluke. Gordon and Isaac ranked 12th and 13th, respectively, among power forwards, per Jacob Goldstein’s defensive PIPM. Orlando combined their stingy defence with the league’s seventh-lowest pace and sixth-lowest turnover rate to keep games sludgy, with few high-percentage looks for either teams. Orlando wants to slow the game down and let Vucevic create medium-efficiency looks, hoping those will outdo whatever the opponent can manage on the other end.

Orlando’s numbers in the second half of the season, since February 1, are even better. They have the league’s second-best defence, and the fourth-best net rating (behind Toronto at third). They are not a normal 7-seed. Orlando is a very good team, and they are more dangerous than any other possible matchup Toronto could have drawn in the 2-7 bracket.
      https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2019...layoff-series/

Comment

• Gonna be fun couple of weeks. Raptors should sweep the Magic. And i fully expect my Boston Bruins to beat the Laffs in 5 games.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Raps should win the series, but expect some close games and maybe a loss or 2. Magic are no slouch.

https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2019...layoff-series/
          ya it won't be an easy series

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            WTF? Vlade just fired dave joerger? this was an unreal season for the kings and he cans him? makes no sense to me
            3 years in Memphis. Out. 3 years in Sactown. Out. Coach with a limited lifespan apparently....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

3 years in Memphis. Out. 3 years in Sactown. Out. Coach with a limited lifespan apparently....
              I just remember watching a Kings game and Heild kinda went off, but was benched in the fourth quarter for Corey Brewer. That was shortly after the all star break, really wasnt surprised they went on a losing streak after that. I’d believe the guy got some complaints.

Comment

• Raps in 5

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Raps in 5

Lets do it for these guys!

Comment

Lets do it for these guys!
                    Who's that derpy derp between bargs and garbo? Looks creepy when you zoom in, like an alien life form
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Who's that derpy derp between bargs and garbo? Looks creepy when you zoom in, like an alien life form
                      Maceo Baston? Maybe?
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Nice looking schedule actually:

Locked in and ready to roll...Raps in 5. Tough to win 4 straight. One of their guys will have a monster night. Guy like Ross who was hot last night getting 35 off the bench.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Maceo Baston? Maybe?
                          Yup, I was thinking Baston too.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Locked in and ready to roll...Raps in 5. Tough to win 4 straight. One of their guys will have a monster night. Guy like Ross who was hot last night getting 35 off the bench.
                            They don't have a guy who's capable of taking over games or putting up monster numbers. Ross is not that dude.

Raptors in 4.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They don't have a guy who's capable of taking over games or putting up monster numbers. Ross is not that dude.

Raptors in 4.
                              i think ross will have 1 big game almost guaranteed. Its going to have to be a MONSTER game tho to steal a win.

Comment

i think ross will have 1 big game almost guaranteed. Its going to have to be a MONSTER game tho to steal a win.
                                With Green/Kawhi guarding him? i dont think so.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X