• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Lots and lots and lots of focus on Steph Curry.... yet.. if the whistle stays in the pocket... he ain't the threat the greek freak was....
    Klay.. well. Klay isn't an intense guy.. he likes to smoke weed...keep toking Klay...
    Draymond Green.. well the mouth from Flint just isn't Joel Embiid in the middle..he talks as much but the skill level isn't close.

The thing about the sports media is that they fall in love with dynasties and seldom see them slide into decline in front of their eyes..and yet again.this is that case. The Warriors are more reputation than substance and without Durant are not in the same weight class as the Raptors....

Igudola.. is 35.. or close to 59 in NBA years....and he is already hurting
    Draymond Green benefits from playing with Curry and Thompson and Durant.. on his own.. this guy is James Johnson
    Keyvan Looney is going to eat spaulding if he comes inside on Ibaka...
    The rest of the roster requires family members and girlfriends for positive ID's..

The Raptors defense is suffocating... they kill teams... its not going to suddenly wilt...and the Warriors sans Durant are a better Portland.

Think Detroit Pistons with no chance to beat the Lakers.. till they kicked their ass so far up their throats it was hard to tell if the Lakers farted or sneezed.

Redux... 20 years later...... 1989 to 2019.. history repeats itself.

The Raps sent Emiid off the court in tears.. They sent the Alphabet off the press podium in tears. .and they are going to do the same to Warriors...

Raps in 6.. cuz that Leonard guy... yeah.. hes pretty good.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun May 26, 2019, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

I was off by two games.

So that means Raps in 6.
    Actually, you're still bang on. We have 12 wins and 6 losses after 3 rounds - exactly as you predicted. 4-0 sweep of the Warriors coming up.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Raps beat Magic 4-0
    Raps beat Sixers 4-3
    Raps beat Bucks 4-3
    Raps beat Warriors 4-0
    I was off by two games.

So that means Raps in 6.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    With KD out, throw Kawhi on Curry from the get-go. Lets see how well Curry can do.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The last series. And the Raps are in in it. Raps n Warriors.

The Raps will not be favoured to win this one but they are going to .

The Warriors are playing without Durant right now and that makes them a significantly weaker team. How long he is out for remains a mystery but the odds are he reappears for the Warriors first home game Its also been a while since the Warriors have seen an in your grill physical defense such as the one the Raptors are bringing to the party. Houston is a lot of things but a defensive team they are not. Portland was without Nurkic and they too aren't known as a tough defensive team.The last team the Warriors saw that played a tough physical game was the Clips and they dropped two games to them. The Raps are a far better team defensive than the Clippers are and are more physical.. Harrell excepted..

Without Durant the Warriors look like they will go with Curry and Thompson ....a nicked up Igudola....the undersized but overmouthed Green at the 5 along with Looney and maybe Boogie but he hasn't played a lot in almost a year and half. Shaun Livingston will come off the bench like George Hill did and the next wing up is Alfonzo McKinnie....I am just not seeing where the overwhelming belief is coming from that the Warriors who are going to be leaning on players like McKinne and Looney and Livingston have this. Especially without Durant. This particular Warrior juggernaut is a little more reputation than substance without him. The Raps are going to win this with that suffocating defense. Nurse has 5 days to game plan for Curry and taking Green out of the equation. Greens good but not Alphabet or Embiid good.

If the whistle stays halfway in the pocketsin the Finals then the raps chances get better than they already are.

Marking my X with spray paint at the corner of Queen and Bay

Raps in 6.
    I believe.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Fuck me that felt good. Validation of some serious fanaticism, enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The last series. And the Raps are in in it. Raps n Warriors.

The Raps will not be favoured to win this one but they are going to .

The Warriors are playing without Durant right now and that makes them a significantly weaker team. How long he is out for remains a mystery but the odds are he reappears for the Warriors first home game Its also been a while since the Warriors have seen an in your grill physical defense such as the one the Raptors are bringing to the party. Houston is a lot of things but a defensive team they are not. Portland was without Nurkic and they too aren't known as a tough defensive team.The last team the Warriors saw that played a tough physical game was the Clips and they dropped two games to them. The Raps are a far better team defensive than the Clippers are and are more physical.. Harrell excepted..

Without Durant the Warriors look like they will go with Curry and Thompson ....a nicked up Igudola....the undersized but overmouthed Green at the 5 along with Looney and maybe Boogie but he hasn't played a lot in almost a year and half. Shaun Livingston will come off the bench like George Hill did and the next wing up is Alfonzo McKinnie....I am just not seeing where the overwhelming belief is coming from that the Warriors who are going to be leaning on players like McKinne and Looney and Livingston have this. Especially without Durant. This particular Warrior juggernaut is a little more reputation than substance without him. The Raps are going to win this with that suffocating defense. Nurse has 5 days to game plan for Curry and taking Green out of the equation. Greens good but not Alphabet or Embiid good.

If the whistle stays halfway in the pocketsin the Finals then the raps chances get better than they already are.

Marking my X with spray paint at the corner of Queen and Bay

Raps in 6.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Neither the Bucks or Raps are a good matchup for the Warriors....
    Both play a physical brand of defensive ball not seen in the West for years.....

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X