Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Rodney Hood is a candidate to replace LBJ as starting SF in Cleveland, I think that's about all we need to know about the Cavs' prospects this season.

Is Adam Silver going to maintain recent tradition and hand them a #1 pick?
    I’ll take that as a unequivocal no on the Cavs making the post season.

Whose your bubble team(s). ?
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I have TOR, BOS, PHA, IND in the top 4, MIL, MIA, DET, WAS, in the bottom of the bracket. Threats to crack the top 8 are CHI and (gasp) NYK. They both have some young talent and may take a step at any time, tho a long shot for both I think.

The other rosters in the East are a mess.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I have TOR, BOS, PHA, IND in the top 4, MIL, MIA, DET, WAS, in the bottom of the bracket. Threats to crack the top 8 are CHI and (gasp) NYK. They both have some young talent and may take a step at any time, tho a long shot for both I think.

The other rosters in the East are a mess.
        Theres about 5 or 6 teams you know will be. Theres one or 2 teams you know will be horrible

Seeds 7 thru 13 are a poopoo platter
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Theres about 5 or 6 teams you know will be. Theres one or 2 teams you know will be horrible

Seeds 7 thru 13 are a poopoo platter
          The 5 teams are easy, with MIL probably a shoe in purely based on Giannis. The next few... I think MIA, DET and WAS are definitely in the playoff hunt, with at least one or two of them likely making it. And then CLE, BRK and CHA could challenge for a spot. The bottom 4 (Nets, Magic, Knicks and Hawks) are stuck in the basement, IMO.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            The 5 teams are easy, with MIL probably a shoe in purely based on Giannis. The next few... I think MIA, DET and WAS are definitely in the playoff hunt, with at least one or two of them likely making it. And then CLE, BRK and CHA could challenge for a spot. The bottom 4 (Nets, Magic, Knicks and Hawks) are stuck in the basement, IMO.
            Ron Artest predicts the Knicks make the finals though.....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Ron Artest predicts the Knicks make the finals though.....

LOL. He and Dennis Rodman should make a reality tv show together.

Comment

• I'm on the Porzingis hype train. I mean come on, it's the East. A third of the conference will be tanking by Christmas.

Teams like CHA, BKN, and CLE are as boring as they are mediocre. They'd be a waste of a playoff spot.

You can do it Knicks!
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'm on the Porzingis hype train. I mean come on, it's the East. A third of the conference will be tanking by Christmas.

Teams like CHA, BKN, and CLE are as boring as they are mediocre. They'd be a waste of a playoff spot.

You can do it Knicks!
                  Isn't Porzingis out til like February to rehab his injury from last season? And obviously he'll be rusty coming back and have just two months of season left.

That pretty much makes it almost impossible for the Knicks to make the playoffs. Their team is still pretty garbage after him. I could see them struggling to get 15 wins by February.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

THE KNICKS!!.. I forgot I called them as a dark horse in my earlier post. Saying the Knicks are up and coming is as a surprising thing as can be.. but they merit it. Knox might be a player.. The Zinger is in drydock for a while and who knows when he gets back but they might have a dual wing threat in Hezonja and Hardaway and the second year of Frank Nitilianka could be surprising. The Knicks are actually building a team here.

The Nets are going to be the public betting favourite but THE BULLS as well have a chance.... Carter and Lopez give them versatility in the middle and Markaanen is a player... If Kris Dunn can make the next step... The Bulls may get there as well....
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Sep 12, 2018, 04:10 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• The best thing you can say about the Knicks this year is that their rookie MIGHT be a player. They gonna be bad.

Might end up 11th, because there are several teams that are gonna be bad. But they aren't going to be in the playoff race.

In my not particularly humble in this instance opinion.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I just want to see a Raps/Pistons 1st round matchup. Is that too much to ask?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I just want to see a Raps/Pistons 1st round matchup. Is that too much to ask?
                          Guaranteed sweep.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Guaranteed sweep.
                            Pistons miss shots they normally make? They're our guys come hell or high water?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Pistons miss shots they normally make? They're our guys come hell or high water?
                              Casey gonna keep on Casin'

Comment

Drummond will drop 15 in the first Q and Casey will sit him for the balance. Drummond gonna be all like whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Comment

Working...
                                X