Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I’m sure it’s been mentioned elsewhere but it’s crazy that not one, but two of the Raps,Bucks,celts amd 76ers won’t even make the ECF
    Barring injury, I see the Bucks making ECF...the other?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Barring injury, I see the Bucks making ECF...the other?
      Hmm. Tough decision but I think I might have to go with the Toronto Raptors.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I’m sure it’s been mentioned elsewhere but it’s crazy that not one, but two of the Raps,Bucks,celts amd 76ers won’t even make the ECF
        A 2nd rounder match-up could be just as difficult as an Eastern Conference finals matchup.

Its imperative the Raptors finish their first round opponent in 4 or 5 games, no excuses!

Comment

Any chance the Hornets or Heat surprise everyone and get to the ECF? LOL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Any chance the Hornets or Heat surprise everyone and get to the ECF? LOL
            Don't see it, not enough fire power.

I would however worry about The Nets & Pacers, they are both sneaky good.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              A 2nd rounder match-up could be just as difficult as an Eastern Conference finals matchup.

Its imperative the Raptors finish their first round opponent in 4 or 5 games, no excuses!
              The ideal seeding is where it is right now. Celtics and Sixers meet in round 1. Raptors get Pacers in round 2. Bucks go to war with winners of celtics/Sixers.

If we dont get Pacers my huge preference is Sixers. I want celtics and bucks beating each other up. Those are 2 that really do scare me
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Order of preference for me (ideal opponent, to most feared):

1. Detroit
                2. Charlotte
                3. Miami
                4. Indiana
                5. Brooklyn
                6. 76ers
                7. Celtics
                8. Bucks

I'm less worried about Indiana than Brooklyn simply because our Achilles heal is guard play. D'Angelo Russell can win games on his own. Not worried about CoJo/Wes/Collison as much.

Miami has Wade and Spo (and Dragic will be back).. so can be sneaky good. Would take Charlotte over them even though Kemba can go nuts. After Kemba though they have nobody.

Detroit would be A LOT of fun.. but I don't see them getting in. Just throwing there name out for the heck of it.

Comment

• I would say the Celtics are still the most feared from a psychological perspective.

Comment

• Boston has shown an extra gear and stepped up for big games. They're also playing much better since a slow start and still not at their peak often. I think I'd put them ahead of the Bucks. Bucks are rolling though, it's just that regular season vs playoffs thing.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I would say the Celtics are still the most feared from a psychological perspective.

Comment

100 % agree. No more extended 1st round series.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I wonder if HE is the cancer in the Celtics’ locker room?

Comment

• Celtics have no leadership. Even if Morris is right, what purpose does saying that publicly serve? Kyrie has already been toxic this season and throwing young guys under the bus.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              They have only played 18 games at home so far and they are 43 games in...A back end loaded home heavy schedule helps them.

See them being able to post 26 to 28 wins to close out the year... The schedule is favourable in terms of whose left on it to play.....and where they play them.

See them posting anywhere between 48 ......to if it goes exceedingly well with no injuries.... 50 wins....

That should be enough to nose out one of the Lakers/Clippers or Blazers....

This is a bona fide SWAG.. but I am sure enough to bet bar bought beers on it

Jazz post a 49 and 33 season mark.... good enough to get in.. maybe good enough to play in the 4-5 or 3-6 slot.

Goebert is one of if not the best rim protector in the league and he can score some. Ingles does not make anyones radar but all he does is post numbers and help you win. Favours is a better known player than Ingles but as good and brutally effective at what he does. The Jazz front line is really effing solid.
                              In the backcourt the league makes adjustments for 1st year phenoms and its on Mitchell to adjust to that.. He seems to be coming around. Between Rubio and Exum you have a couple of good ball handlers that don't need to score... The Mormons are a pretty good club and given they are around 500 after a road heavy 1st 40 it shows just how hard to win on the road it is in the NBA.
                              This is some crystal ball shit right here.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X