No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well kings lose to celtics. it looks like the top 8 might be set out west 4 games is a lot to make up in 18 games. Kings would need a monumental collapse by the Clippers down the stretch to sneak in. looks like the bottom half of the East is now the place to watch 5 teams trying to squeeze into 3 spots
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      well kings lose to celtics. it looks like the top 8 might be set out west 4 games is a lot to make up in 18 games. Kings would need a monumental collapse by the Clippers down the stretch to sneak in. looks like the bottom half of the East is now the place to watch 5 teams trying to squeeze into 3 spots
      Clippers swept the Kings (4-0) so they own the tie breaker. 5 games back essentially. Kings again won't make the playoffs this year. It'll be their 13th season without making the playoffs. Last time they made it was 05-06 and lost to the Spurs in the first round.

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post

ya unlikely...theyre simply not a good 3 pt shooting team
        Raps 3 pt shooting turned a corner a while ago. Top 15 in 2019. Top 10 over the past month and a bit. Top 5 post All-Star.

In the words of the great Masai Ujiri, Oct-Dec's poor 3 pt shooting is "old news."
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Raps 3 pt shooting turned a corner a while ago. Top 15 in 2019. Top 10 over the past month and a bit. Top 5 post All-Star.

In the words of the great Masai Ujiri, Oct-Dec's poor 3 pt shooting is "old news."
          Coincidentally exactly in line with Lowrys shooting. January was good, February was better. March has been great take away one bad Game vs Houston
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tank Mode Activated: Lebron will be on load management. Lakers throw in the towel.

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/stat...72791499710464

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Tank Mode Activated: Lebron will be on load management. Lakers throw in the towel.

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/stat...72791499710464
              A playoffs without Lebron is just...wow....if he thinks it sucks yet, he's gonna HATE when the dance starts and hes not even in discussions. The guy goes to the finals every year this is gonna really sting for him

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

A playoffs without Lebron is just...wow....if he thinks it sucks yet, he's gonna HATE when the dance starts and hes not even in discussions. The guy goes to the finals every year this is gonna really sting for him
                I listened to the Lowe post today and the guest said if this is his “Washington wizard years it won’t tarnish his legacy”.

And i thought man Lebron would freak to hear that. Is this is “Washington wizard years” ? I love watching them miss the playoffs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

I listened to the Lowe post today and the guest said if this is his “Washington wizard years it won’t tarnish his legacy”.

And i thought man Lebron would freak to hear that. Is this is “Washington wizard years” ? I love watching them miss the playoffs.
                  Oh yeah, the worlds smallest violin plays and my crocodile tears weep.

At least now he can have that beer he wanted

Comment

• The raps play the Lakers soon. I hope the Raptors win is what eliminates them from the playoffs. And Ibaka spins the ball in LeBron’s face and someone pretends to drink a fans beer

Comment

The raps play the Lakers soon. I hope the Raptors win is what eliminates them from the playoffs. And Ibaka spins the ball in LeBron’s face and someone pretends to drink a fans beer
                      Where's that 10 likes button?

Comment

The raps play the Lakers soon. I hope the Raptors win is what eliminates them from the playoffs. And Ibaka spins the ball in LeBron’s face and someone pretends to drink a fans beer
                        i love watching lebron lose but part of me is sad we never got the opportunity to beat him in the playoffs. It would have been amazing and satisfying if somehow the lakers made the finals and we got to deny lebron of a ring. Oh well i guess we can beat one of the most talented teams ever assembled and then next year when we're going for the repeat and we can see Lebron in the finals and finally get the revenge

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Oh yeah, the worlds smallest violin plays and my crocodile tears weep.

At least now he can have that beer he wanted

this is legendary but I'm too pissed to appreciate it
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

i love watching lebron lose but part of me is sad we never got the opportunity to beat him in the playoffs. It would have been amazing and satisfying if somehow the lakers made the finals and we got to deny lebron of a ring. Oh well i guess we can beat one of the most talented teams ever assembled and then next year when we're going for the repeat and we can see Lebron in the finals and finally get the revenge
                            Opportunity?

"We kept giving them chance, and kept giving them chance. We had to do something different." - Masai on the exodus of Dwane Casey and DeMar DeRozan
                            https://twitter.com/SNFaizalKhamisa/...42846337966080

Comment

• lol ya opportunity wasn't the right word choice. meant more the team we have now never got the chance to go head to head with him

Comment

• Bucks are Finals bound. I dont see how they’ll lose unless all of their role players underperform.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X