Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Wasnt meant to be with coach case. Giannis will beat him up. We will beat up Terrence ross and biyombo instead. I liked those guys.
    at he very least bucks will have some bruises after that series. I could see Detroit taking one at home and Giannis will have to go through Drummond to get to the rim
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Anyone know when schedule comes out? I gotta start planning my next week lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
        Raptors-Magic Round 1
        They think cause they did well in a regular season the Magic got a chance..no!! They will be eaten alive!! The playoffs is a whole other animal. Raptors in 4 or 5!

Comment

• the most boring 1st round matchup, we better sweep these bastards.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyone know when schedule comes out? I gotta start planning my next week lol
            Orlando - Toronto? That’ll probably start at 10:00am Sunday.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              the most boring 1st round matchup, we better sweep these bastards.
              The Magic have not seen T-Ross in the playoffs!! Well get ready to be disappointed Magic fans!!!

Comment

Wasnt meant to be with coach case. Giannis will beat him up. We will beat up Terrence ross and biyombo instead. I liked those guys.
                Biyombo is back on the Hornets btw

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

They think cause they did well in a regular season the Magic got a chance..no!! They will be eaten alive!! The playoffs is a whole other animal. Raptors in 4 or 5!
                  Yeah...well the games looked like this...can you blame them for being confident?

Last edited by Torassic1; Wed Apr 10, 2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• The espn post game reporter (Gutierrez) had no clue the loaded question he asked terry when he asked him what he thought of a matchup with toronto. Terry had the best goofiest smile.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Orlando - Toronto? That’ll probably start at 10:00am Sunday.
                      yep definatly the afternoon game only question is if it's sat or Sunday

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

Yeah...well the games weren't exactly close. Can you blame them for being confident?

Of note, the Magic never beat the Kawhi and Kyle raptors. One was missing in each loss. Both there in both wins. Also of note, Pascal is going to have to come up with a new strategy. He’s invisible against them. It’s Magic!

Comment

• lol Melo and the rest of banana boat was in Brooklyn for wades last game. Melo got his wade jersey exchange in street clothes... kinda humiliating

Comment

• also Embiid has injury questions think Nets can take a game or 2. Bold prediction.... Raptors are the only team in the east to sweep 1st round

Comment

• Clippers vs GSW is set.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                lol Melo and the rest of banana boat was in Brooklyn for wades last game. Melo got his wade jersey exchange in street clothes... kinda humiliating
                                "Bro we will literally pay you millions to go away and not play for any of us"
                                -nba
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X