Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The Knicks are giving it their usual effort tonight...down by 20 and as interested in this games as your kid is to eat broccoli
    How often do Knicks every show up?

Comment

• scared of Orlando

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
        scared of Orlando
        I think they're the 16th scariest team in the nba playoffs tbh
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

scared of Orlando
          scared of amusement parks eh? that okay raptors will only be their for 3 days probably won't have time to ride any roller coasters
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Homer Mixx activated. It's gonna be a sweep boys
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lol they chanted Paul pierce sucks in Brooklyn tonight. one of his former teams hahahahaah. remember masai was doing it before it was the cool thing to do

Comment

• Raptors got the toughest team out of all of the teams they could have faced. Isaac and Gordon are tough defensively for Pascal and Kawhi.

That being said...Raptors in 4

Comment

I dunno...the raps have had trouble with the Magic all season ...with the exception of the last game ....our first win was close and Orlando's two wins have been lopsided....in fact...our first loss to them was our most lopsided loss of the season

they might make it tougher than you think
                  In the NBA, winning is tough. Our guard play has been uneven, turnovers when guys go too fast and offensive rebounds giving teams extra possessions have been soft spot in our game. We have by far the most experienced team, and the best player so a first round loss would be an upset of monumental proportions.

Comment

• So the best 16 records make it to the playoffs. Think this will stop people from complaining about East vs West? Probably not.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

scared of amusement parks eh? that okay raptors will only be their for 3 days probably won't have time to ride any roller coasters
                      Donald duck touched me innapropriately in 1998

Comment

• Portland is mailing it tonight against the Kings.... channel surfing and I haven't seen Lillard yet... No Kanter...
                        They want no part of the Thunder and are going to cast their lot against the Jazz in the 4 vs 5.

Denver will draw Spurs if they win tonight in the 2-7.
                        or if they want to mail it in..they will get the Thunder in the 3 -6

Houston gets whatever Denver doesnt...
                        Houston vs OKC will be a street fight .. cmon denver
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 10, 2019, 11:24 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Portland is mailing it tonight against the Kings.... They want no part of the Thunder and are going to cast their lot against the Jazz in the 4 vs 5.

ya OKC rockets would be unreal! I was hoping one of them would draw the GSW 2nd round to make it difficult on warriors. I actually think of its spurs vs nuggets that will be a 6-7 game series.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Raptors got the toughest team out of all of the teams they could have faced. Isaac and Gordon are tough defensively for Pascal and Kawhi.

That being said...Raptors in 4
                            magic in 6 lol

Comment

Portland is mailing it tonight against the Kings.... They want no part of the Thunder and are going to cast their lot against the Jazz in the 4 vs 5.

Harden vs Westbrook. They'll try to outdo each other with stats, but more importantly will be the battle of the arena entrance outfits. The runway model series.

Comment

• Orlando eh? Relegated to the 12:30 start time I bet. Who wants to see this match up other than Rap fans the odd Magic fan?

Have to try to beat them in 5 for our collective sanity. They have some really good players though. Vucevic, Gordon, Isaac, Ross, Fournier all can get hot. Can't really sleep on DJ Augustin either.

Need to figure out way to get Isaac off of Siakam.

We need Danny to go 5/5 from 3 though to ensure we win each game. That was the secret to our success the last time we played.

Magic have no experience at all. I bet Danny alone has more playoff minutes than the entire Magic roster does. That has to mean something. We also have "IT" now. We have a god damn super star. He's lacing up his shoes and is getting ready for the real season.

Comment

Working...
                                X