No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on guys..you really think it'll be a sweep ? they'll get at least one game

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
      come on guys..you really think it'll be a sweep ? they'll get at least one game
      Raps in 4 or 5. Magic might win game 3
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

they only get a game if vucevic or Ross have a 35+ pt game
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

magic in 6 lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

lol

it ain't gonna be a walk in the park IMO

they'll lose game 1, too

Comment

Raps in 3.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

lol

it ain't gonna be a walk in the park IMO

they'll lose game 1, too
                im sure theres a magic forum you could join

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

Yeah...well the games looked like this...can you blame them for being confident?

They never played us healthy though. It's either they played us with our old squad or we weren't 100% healthy. OR even if we were healthy Nurse was still trying out wacky lineups. I would be shocked if they're successful against us when we're 100% healthy and playing a playoff type lineup all game
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Orlando eh? Relegated to the 12:30 start time I bet. Who wants to see this match up other than Rap fans the odd Magic fan?

Have to try to beat them in 5 for our collective sanity. They have some really good players though. Vucevic, Gordon, Isaac, Ross, Fournier all can get hot. Can't really sleep on DJ Augustin either.

Need to figure out way to get Isaac off of Siakam.

We need Danny to go 5/5 from 3 though to ensure we win each game. That was the secret to our success the last time we played.

Magic have no experience at all. I bet Danny alone has more playoff minutes than the entire Magic roster does. That has to mean something. We also have "IT" now. We have a god damn super star. He's lacing up his shoes and is getting ready for the real season.

Comment

• How far we’ve come since the days of praying that Lamond Murray might, just might, have enough left in the tank to scrape into the playoffs. That Voshon Leonard might get enough help.

Comment

• lol blazer have literally played only 6 players tonight trying to tank to get 4th. now they are up 9 with 4 minutes to go and some dude named afernee simmions has 31 points

Comment

• Fuck we lost the OKC Houston matchup. However now GSW has to play rockets in 2nd round most likely and then OKC/Nugs/ in wcf. The hardest road for GSW althought not as good as 1st round matchups

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            lol blazer have literally played only 6 players tonight trying to tank to get 4th. now they are up 9 with 4 minutes to go and some dude named afernee simmions has 31 points
                            That is the most ridiculous box score I’ve ever seen! Zach Collins is the only who came off the bench, and he only played 13 minutes.

Anfernee Simons, Jake Layman and Gary Trent Jr all played 48 MINUTES lmao. And Simons dropped 37/6/9 on 13-21 shooting
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We going get a new thread for playoff series predictions or just keep this one going?? I'm ready to drop my hot takes

Comment

• Raps beat Magic 4-0
                                Raps beat Sixers 4-3
                                Raps beat Bucks 4-3
                                Raps beat Warriors 4-0

Comment

Working...
                                X