No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walton fired. Lakers interested in Lue to replace Walton.

The NBA is a legit soap opera.

edit - they parted ways.. so not technically fired. Walton might have left on his own accord.

Comment

• David Griffin taking the Pelicans job.

Comment

• I've got the Jazz taking out the Rockets in 7 games.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Walton fired. Lakers interested in Lue to replace Walton.

edit - they parted ways.. so not technically fired. Walton might have left on his own accord.
          Personally... I think Luke Walton did an Andy Dufresne and tunneled his way out of that bozo emporium with a spoon and is on his way to a beach in Mexico.
          What a shit show the Lakers are.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            I've got the Jazz taking out the Rockets in 7 games.
            Balls call on that...
            - TGO

Comment

David Griffin taking the Pelicans job.
              An incredibly good fit for Griffin. The Pellys are on the low end of the scale when it comes to providing the modern day must haves for the NBA ...They share their medical training staff... The practice facilities are sub par compared to other NBA teams and they are just kinda cheap.
              BUT
              Ownership keeps its distance from the President and GM and lets them do what they do. Dell Demps had 15 years. My view is that Griffin will thrive there. He is a good assessor of talent and a fearless asset trader. He is starting with a bona fide NBA PG in Holiday. He has a knockdown 3 point shooter in Etuan Moore. He has all his first round draft picks which include number 8 this year. He has 3 extra second round picks in the next two drafts. He knows how to build a market for his best asset Anthony Davis and he will get pretty good value for him from whomever brings forward the best deal.

Things just got a little brighter in Nawlins after a miserable season.
              - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Went back and looked at everybodys pre season picks for East and West playoff teams cause I'm bored

Almost everyone got 4 wrong. Most common errors were picking Miami, Washington, LA and Minnesota.

One guy got 5 wrong. The thread starter, Maury.

One guy got 3 wrong. The winners name? T "The Great One" Rex.
                To be fair if you would have told people the nets and magic would finish ahead of detroit pre season ppl would have thought pistons would be in the lottery. The top 5 were pretty solid picks but the magic and nets defiantly were surprises. picking the bottom half of the east this year was a crap shoot
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

David Griffin taking the Pelicans job.
                  good hire. Griffin was going to be in demand with so many GM and Front office openings. Lets see what he can get for davis.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Walton fired. Lakers interested in Lue to replace Walton.

If the Lakers were smart, they might have squeezed a 2nd round pick or something out of Walton's next team.... most likely the Kangz.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      I've got the Jazz taking out the Rockets in 7 games.
                      That's an interesting series. The numbers all say it will be close, so your pick is probably right. For some reason I find myself going entirely the other way - something I don't trust about Utah's offence, and so I'm going with a quick series in Houston's favour. Yours is probably the safer bet.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

If the Lakers were smart, they might have squeezed a 2nd round pick or something out of Walton's next team.... most likely the Kangz.
                        Bring him here as an assistant. I like that guy.

Comment

• Today....

Nets ... W....
                          Raps... W...
                          GSW... W..
                          Nuggets.. W...
                          - TGO

Comment

• Joel Embiid is suited up today....
                            So its only a quarter in... but man oh man... he is moving up and down the court like the black boban..... he looks out of shape and is agonizingly slow..Again.. its only a quarter in to game 1. Still...
                            - TGO

Comment

• you think nets can hold on to their win?

Comment

• the thing about philly is... i honestly think they are fragile mentally... because if jimmy gets annoyed from them losing he will blow up on everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X