No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is fucking sick tho.. Nets were able to take that first punch. Philly played amazing and will go into the half 1 possesion game. Thats gotta play on their minds
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yeah he is lucky he wasn't tossed. I don't know how Philly fans could boo that when you see that elbow and the blood. Except that they're the worst.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
        Yeah he is lucky he wasn't tossed. I don't know how Philly fans could boo that when you see that elbow and the blood. Except that they're the worst.
        kurcus got simmions back lol. See what kurcus did should be a flagrant 1. Embiid was 10 times worse

Comment

• True. I'm shocked Ben actually made a FT.

Comment

• Brooklyn has played great so far. If they do beat Philly they for sure won’t be an easy out in the second round (no matter who plays them )
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nets are plucky AF. But lower seeds with no expectations always play loose.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Brooklyn has played great so far. If they do beat Philly they for sure won’t be an easy out in the second round (no matter who plays them )
                The path is there for us to have a collision course with Milwaukee (they will have their hands full with Boston) We match up better against Brooklyn. They can't run the pick and roll at our bigs like a hobbled Embiid and Boban, and they don't have anyone who can guard Kawhi.

Comment

• Death, Taxes and Demarre Bricks!

Comment

• Nets need to stop this bleeding quick

Comment

• 14 - 0 in 2.5 minutes! No timeout? I like watching other games to help ground me on dumb stuff the Raptors do. Everyone does it.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        14 - 0 in 2.5 minutes! No timeout? I like watching other games to help ground me on dumb stuff the Raptors do. Everyone does it.
                        Yep atkinson might have just fucked them... Let this build to a 20 pt lead before taking a time out.. Wack

Comment

• Well, nevermind lol. I guess a road split is still good for Brooklyn hahaha
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Well, nevermind lol. I guess a road split is still good for Brooklyn hahaha
                            Yep refs have had some big influence in this tho.. Calling everything on nets and letting sixers getting away with hard shots to the driving guards of brooklyn.Not to mention that embiid elbow. If that was mike scott or some bench player you know they get tossed. But refs cant risk embiid getting tosses and sixers fans complaining that refs cost them the game.

Comment

• Philly is doing what we need to do tomorrow. Leaving no doubt that game 1 was just a hiccup.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Atkinson cost the Nets that game hands down. how do you not take a TO. let's a 1 pt half time deficient get to 20 before he called one. inexcusable

Comment

Working...
                                X