Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Damn, PM, of course we all want Kawhi to stay, but I think the best approach is to concede he's gone next year and try to get the most out of this "one year in heaven". Hopefully, Lowry can get his shit together and play ball.

And OG & Norm is a selling point? Are you kidding me?
    Could be quickly forgotten if GSW knocks off 3 easy wins and Raps go far. But as you say the best approach is to play every game like its the last one with Kawhi.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

You counted those chickens before they hatched Keon! Thanks for taking some heat off Clips! Unreal comeback on the road to boot
      Clippers won!?! There was like 7 min left in the 3rd and they were down 32 and I switched to hockey lmao. Wow..30 plus points comeback in the 2nd half on the road at Oracle.. wow
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Headline in the real world: "see, contender teams sometimes will still drop a playoff game at home, gotta stay focused throughout"

Headline in the Scardy Cats Chasing Laser Pointers blog: "Clippers won a game, Kawhi gone gone confirmed"

Comment

• What you're seeing is recognition that the Clippers have a solid foundation to integrate a couple stars into. They deserve recognition, look at their roster. They made the playoffs in the west and just won a game in the first round against arguably one of the most talented teams of all time with that roster? American media were already talking about Kawhi to the Clippers since before he was even traded by the Spurs. It should be no surprise that talk continues after a thrilling comeback from the Clippers.

Comment

• God, I really hope we win today so everyone can shut up.

Comment

• I dont even want to talk about Kawhi situation. Can we just appreciate what the Clips just did? They humbled the warriors on their home court and lost in all the hype boogie is done for the season. This champs are just showing some vulnerability and its only 2 games into the playoffs. Once we win the title this year kawhi isnt going to care about a 31 point comeback. He;s going to be too busy finding a trophy case in his toronto home for his 2nd FMVP.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                God, I really hope we win today so everyone can shut up.
                I don't know about you but there's nothing I look forward to more than coming to a Raptors board to see people sing the praises of the Clippers for winning one game in the first round of the playoffs. Yay Clippers! You didn't get swept!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  What you're seeing is recognition that the Clippers have a solid foundation to integrate a couple stars into. They deserve recognition, look at their roster. They made the playoffs in the west and just won a game in the first round against arguably one of the most talented teams of all time with that roster? American media were already talking about Kawhi to the Clippers since before he was even traded by the Spurs. It should be no surprise that talk continues after a thrilling comeback from the Clippers.
                  Another view is what transpired last night is that this was nothing but shit house luck... LIke seriously.. your gong to come back from down plus 30 on a regular basis as a seling feature to your product ?

Yes it happpens .(the nets did it in Sacto in March.) and it might happen about half a dozen times a year (6 for those who grew up metric)

But seriously .....to build a series of incredibly tangenital and drinking since noon non sequitur scenarios off a one of event
                  is .. well.. you fill in the blank ___________________

I am going with stupid.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Another view is what transpired last night is that this was nothing but shit house luck... LIke seriously.. your gong to come back from down plus 30 on a regular basis as a seling feature to your product ?

Yes it happpens .(the nets did it in Sacto in March.) and it might happen about half a dozen times a year (6 for those who grew up metric)

But seriously .....to build a series of incredibly tangenital and drinking since noon non sequitur scenarios off a one of event
                    is .. well.. you fill in the blank ___________________

I am going with stupid.
                    I'm going with "... the cherry on top of a dream recruiting season." And "F*** Jerry West".

Comment

• Pascal siakam > the best LA clipper player

Kawhi focus on game 2 with his team
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm going with "... the cherry on top of a dream recruiting season." And "F*** Jerry West".
                        I am sticking with stupid. but to each his or her own.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I am sticking with stupid. but to each his or her own.
                          You should definitely stick with stupid - looks good on you.

Comment

• Yeah this 30 point comeback makes no difference in Kawhi’s free agent decision. He isn’t gonna think back and say “The Clippers came back being down 30 and won, man what a great team”. If he leaves, its because of LA and his family, 1 game won’t have an impact on his decision.

Comment

You should definitely stick with stupid - looks good on you.
                              Pithy comeback Svenchnikov ...
                              - TGO

Comment

• Of course the outcome of one game makes little difference to Kawhi's decision but what happened during the game showcased the solid foundation they have. Could the Raptors do such a thing without Kyle and Kawhi? Not a chance. That's the point, the Clippers are two stars away from being a contender and they have the money to sign two stars. Plus they're in LA.

Comment

Working...
                                X