No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the finals and put in a good showing.
    Then make sure Kawhi gets the use of a $20M cotttage on Lake Muskoka/Joseph/Rosseau with all the wakebooard boats/fire pits/BBQ and booze he can handle in the sunniest part of the Canadian Summer.
    2 weeks with his family/parents/Uncle and a weekend with just his buddies.
    SUPing and paddle boating and making sand castles with the girlfriend and kids.
    Horsehoe pits, bocce ball, fishing, star watching and Serge on the BBQ dishing it up.
    Giant wine cellar and a cooler full of Smirnoff Ice and Muskoka Detour Pale Ale....

The last day, he's so hammered and tired and happy that you just slide the new contract in front of him, he signs and then you say
    "good boy Kawhi, now take the rest of the Summer off but get in some practice time with Pascal in San Diego....see you in a few months".

....he just smiles and nods off to sleep on the boathouse deck while Masai puts sun screen on his back and Bobby Webster fans him with an 8 foot feather.....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Of course the outcome of one game makes little difference to Kawhi's decision but what happened during the game showcased the solid foundation they have. Could the Raptors do such a thing without Kyle and Kawhi? Not a chance. That's the point, the Clippers are two stars away from being a contender and they have the money to sign two stars. Plus they're in LA.
      Raptors without Kawhi are better than clippers.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Raptors without Kawhi are better than clippers.
        Not without Kyle as well they're not.

Comment

Not without Kyle as well they're not.
          Wheres kyle going?

Comment

Wheres kyle going?
            Backing up Delon in Memphis.

Comment

Wheres kyle going?
              You're not getting the point. I told you that the Clippers have a good foundation for the two stars they may be able to sign. I told you to be able to beat the Warriors like that in a playoff game is proof of this fact if there wasn't already enough proof during the season. I told you the Raptors couldn't do such a feat, minus their own two stars. The Clippers are a good landing spot for two stars, that's the point. Someone said otherwise and that it wasn't a big deal that they pulled off the biggest playoff comeback win in NBA history against the best team in the league while on the road of all places. Its a big deal and it put their building blocks on display. It is something good for recruiting and that doesn't have to mean it's the deciding factor.

Comment

• mixxaor wrote: View Post

boy do i have a tweet for you

wow

Comment

You're not getting the point. I told you that the Clippers have a good foundation for the two stars they may be able to sign. I told you to be able to beat the Warriors like that in a playoff game is proof of this fact if there wasn't already enough proof during the season. I told you the Raptors couldn't do such a feat, minus their own two stars. The Clippers are a good landing spot for two stars, that's the point. Someone said otherwise and that it wasn't a big deal that they pulled off the biggest playoff comeback win in NBA history against the best team in the league while on the road of all places. Its a big deal and it put their building blocks on display. It is something good for recruiting and that doesn't have to mean it's the deciding factor.
                  My focus is on the playoffs. This constant fussing about Leonard and the Clippers is pointless and infuriating at the same time. We have a team that can contest for a title - that's where the focus should be. Not on praising some third tier western conference team that had one win in the playoffs. Raps beat GSW twice - once on the road without Leonard.

The Clippers are going after Leonard. Fine. They'll make a strong pitch. Good. He might go there. Would be too bad but life goes on.

Now, let's enjoy what should be a deep playoff run.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

My focus is on the playoffs. This constant fussing about Leonard and the Clippers is pointless and infuriating at the same time. We have a team that can contest for a title - that's where the focus should be. Not on praising some third tier western conference team that had one win in the playoffs. Raps beat GSW twice - once on the road without Leonard.

The Clippers are going after Leonard. Fine. They'll make a strong pitch. Good. He might go there. Would be too bad but life goes on.

Now, let's enjoy what should be a deep playoff run.
                    Constant fussing? Is there another Apollo roaming around here?

I'm just going to keep on discussing whatever I feel like discussing and I'm enjoying the playoffs and I hope the Raptors win it all, obviously.

Comment

Here's the thing: nobody is going to remember the Clippers comeback game 2 win in 2 weeks, let alone by the end of the playoffs, let alone by free agency.

Comment

Here's the thing: nobody is going to remember the Clippers comeback game 2 win in 2 weeks, let alone by the end of the playoffs, let alone by free agency.
                        Jerry West and company will. Selling Kawhi on the Clippers means selling him on what.they currently have. Either way, I hope it's a fail. I stand by what I originally said though. It was an impressive comeback and how they closed it out with rookies making key plays was very impressive. It's possible to acknowledge that without disrespecting any other team in the league. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Demar and the Spurs up again over the Nuggets

Comment

• spurs lead completely gone. feels like nuggets havent missed a shot in the entire 4th.

Comment

• Jamal Murray proving why hes the best(by far) Canadian player playing in the NBA.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Jamal Murray proving why hes the best(by far) Canadian player playing in the NBA.
                                Was cheering for spurs. They blew a big opportunity. I think nuggets win the series now and spurs did if they won

Comment

Working...
                                X