No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something like 17 points in the last 6:04 of that game for Murray.

Comment

• Spurs in 6
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Murray is such an alpha lol that's my guy.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Spurs in 6
          Lmao did you switch teams
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I mean Derozan is on the Spurs now

Comment

• Portland beomes the first team to defend home court. Who would have thought? I know many didnt give them a chance without nurkic but they have been playing outta their mind these first two.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Portland beomes the first team to defend home court. Who would have thought? I know many didnt give them a chance without nurkic but they have been playing outta their mind these first two.
                Even without Nurkic, they are the fav in this series, are they not? i have them winning this series in 6. OKC is kinda overrated.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

you care way too much about what im up to. Always the first to quote me.
                  Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Apr 17, 2019, 04:32 AM.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yeah really surprised by the Blazers. I personally thought they'd lose in 5. Thunder aren't impressive but I thought the Blazers would be reeling without Nurkic (who should be an all-nba candidate this year).. and CJ was banged up.

Paul George is not 100% and that's why they'll lose. He was their best player in the regular season, but if he's not healthy their f@cked.

As for the Spurs.. I still see them winning in 6. That was my early prediction. Pops is hard to beat at home, and even though the Nuggets won last night they pretty much had too.. and were down for a big portion of that game.

Blazers/Spurs will be such a boring 2nd round match up though lol. The team that wins that one will be creamed in round 3.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Yeah really surprised by the Blazers. I personally thought they'd lose in 5. Thunder aren't impressive but I thought the Blazers would be reeling without Nurkic (who should be an all-nba candidate this year).. and CJ was banged up.

Paul George is not 100% and that's why they'll lose. He was their best player in the regular season, but if he's not healthy their f@cked.

As for the Spurs.. I still see them winning in 6. That was my early prediction. Pops is hard to beat at home, and even though the Nuggets won last night they pretty much had too.. and were down for a big portion of that game.

Blazers/Spurs will be such a boring 2nd round match up though lol. The team that wins that one will be creamed in round 3.
                      OKC and Portland.. Portland held serve. Now they have to travel and play in that band box in Oklahoma City where it will sound like your standing behind a Pratt and Whitney engine warming up. FWIW I think they go back to the Northwest tied 2-2. I think of all the series.. this one goes the distance. I picked OKC. I seriously have no idea on how this one ends.

Spurs n' Nuggets ...A comeback win for Denver at home. Jamal Murray wins one for the Nuggets. Very happy for him. That kid busts his ass to win and works hard and believes in himself. Good for him. Game 3's and 5 are the pivotal games in the series. If Denver can win both those games they win the series. If SAS wins even one of them.. They win.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Was cheering for spurs. They blew a big opportunity. I think nuggets win the series now and spurs did if they won
                        Next two are in San Antonio. Not an easy place for a young team to win on the road.

Comment

• Do any of Indiana, Detroit or Jazz steal a game tonight?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Do any of Indiana, Detroit or Jazz steal a game tonight?
                            Probably not. Detroit has no chance. Indiana might squeak a win, but Boston is really tough at home. Utah is the best of the bunch but Houston's on a mission this year.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Probably not. Detroit has no chance. Indiana might squeak a win, but Boston is really tough at home. Utah is the best of the bunch but Houston's on a mission this year.
                              Detroit's just trying not to lose by 40. I would love to see Indiana take a game tonight. They deserve it after the season they've had.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Do any of Indiana, Detroit or Jazz steal a game tonight?
                                I think Jazz bounce back.. Did you see how they were guarding harden 1st game? basically guarding his back so he couldnt step back but giving him open drives. it was weird have to think they change that this game. Think Joe Ingles gets hot and jazz win by 2
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X