• Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Spurs win means we start at 7:30 est not 8:00
    ​​​​​​
    Ok good lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Let's go LOUUUU and The Clips! Blood in the water!

Warriors coach Steve Kerr was hosting his usual media availability at the team's practice facility when he paused the proceedings because he couldn't hear the questions over the loud music being played. Kerr asked a staffer to "turn down the music real quick."

Instead, the music suddenly got louder, prompting a reaction of visible frustration from Kerr.

"I'm sorry, hang on," he says.

In a clip posted on Twitter by The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Kerr can be seen getting up and signaling to someone on the staff. Someone off-camera is heard saying, "Draymond wants the music up."

"Who's in charge around here?" a reporter jokes.

"Not me," Kerr responds, as the music continues to blare.

"While leaving the media scrum, Steve Kerr said, 'Enjoy the music,'" the Chronicle's Connor Letourneau tweeted. "Clearly wasn't pleased."
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Let's go LOUUUU and The Clips! Blood in the water!

BAHAHA... That's the kind of internal self destruction cycle that great teams often go through . There's hasn't been much of natural adversary at their level for years , so they themselves become their worst enemy. A mixture of egos and complacency start to emerge, internal strife take hold, and they implode from within. That's the kind of shit we've been pretty free from the whole year.

Their dynasty starting to look shook. To me they'll certainly beat the Clippers and probably make the finals still, but from there on and into next season, things look unclear.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

BAHAHA... That's the kind of internal self destruction cycle that great teams often go through . There's hasn't been much of natural adversary at their level for years , so they themselves become their worst enemy. A mixture of egos and complacency start to emerge, internal strife take hold, and they implode from within. That's the kind of shit we've been pretty free from the whole year.

Their dynasty starting to look shook. To me they'll certainly beat the Clippers and probably make the finals still, but from there on and into next season, things look unclear.
          the thing that gets me is the organization and players haven't been able to give the clips any respect. Durant said it was the perfect storm game 5 that caused the clips to win and that they played like shit. Kerr made jokes about pat Beverly flopping while Draymond and curry play for his team and are notorious for that. the seem to believe they are so much better then LA they won 2 game on GSW by pure luck. when in reality they have looked the most vulnerable of all contenders through 1 round. their starting to get delusional overnight Oakland and the attitude they carry right now is exactly what gets favorites knocked off. I would love to see the mental gymnastics is they somehow lose to the clips. it would be hilarious
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

the thing that gets me is the organization and players haven't been able to give the clips any respect. Durant said it was the perfect storm game 5 that caused the clips to win and that they played like shit. Kerr made jokes about pat Beverly flopping while Draymond and curry play for his team and are notorious for that. the seem to believe they are so much better then LA they won 2 game on GSW by pure luck. when in reality they have looked the most vulnerable of all contenders through 1 round. their starting to get delusional overnight Oakland and the attitude they carry right now is exactly what gets favorites knocked off. I would love to see the mental gymnastics is they somehow lose to the clips. it would be hilarious
            Pride goeth before the fall.

Comment

• also to add klay said after last game. we gotta go out and win big next game whoop em by like 30. why does he think they will blow a team out on their home court with playoff lives in the balance? this team pushed you to 6 and you think your just gonna walk into their home court and blow them out? I really hope they lose tonight they will be sweating going into game 7.
              Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Apr 26, 2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• ugggggh so mad if Clips lose.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  ugggggh so mad if Clips lose.
                  after what happened in game 2 I won't count this clips out by Durant is cooking right now. hard to beat a dude playing at that level

Comment

• nevermind Kawhi stay
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• a warriors win tn actually might come back to hurt them. Houston is currently in San Francisco waiting for them for a noon tip off on Sunday. really quick turn around for them..

Comment

• GSW up by 19 pts at half time. They play better in LA. Durant scored 38 in first half. He looks like he wants to end this series tonight.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          GSW up by 19 pts at half time. They play better in LA. Durant scored 38 in first half. He looks like he wants to end this series tonight.
                          cant count these clips out they have came back from bigger deficits

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

cant count these clips out they have came back from bigger deficits
                            So far, Durant is keeping GSW up by 19 with 3 mins to go in 3Q

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Looks like GSW is going to beat LAC to close out the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X