• Show
Clear All

• Looks like its up to us to take out the skronny snake and his fuck boys
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• this is a quarter final?!

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post

I think that's so hard to say because they used to play such a beautiful style of basketball. Clearing it out for Durant isos 30 times a game is boring as hell and leaves those guys standing around watching so much. I hope Durant leaves and the rest of them stay together so that they have a chance to try to recapture the electric style of basketball they once had.
        Fair, which makes it even more frustrating. He just shoved his way into a good thing, stole all the finals mvps. Hes on track to get his 3rd straight title and mvp. He didn't earn ANY of it

Comment

• That's not a foul either. Harden clearly lounged on the defender.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Harden is just like Lowry and DeRozan in the playoffs. Instead of focusing on hitting the shot, he's more interested in fishing for fouls.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Too me the lose is on dantoni. for taking that second tech seconds after paul got his. subbing NeNe in for a foul shot then him getting burned for a 3 at the other end. And finally not calling a T.O after the turnover. Its harden you know hes just gonna iso and stepback 3. Houston played decent enough and GSW were sluggish after LAC series. This was their game to steal on the road and he didn't do them ay favors with that decision. Also looked like chris paul might have made contact with the ref on that final tech... could lead to a suspension if he did.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The good news is golden state still looks quite vulnerable. Kawhi Leonard is currently the best player in the NBA, and Pascal and Lowry are better than Klay and Draymond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  The good news is golden state still looks quite vulnerable. Kawhi Leonard is currently the best player in the NBA, and Pascal and Lowry are better than Klay and Draymond.
                  Excuse me ?
                  I am hoping Warriors get kicked out, we can not handle their perimeter offence at any case. I will willing to play against the Rockets in finals, unless Warriors get some serious injury.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Excuse me ?
                    I am hoping Warriors get kicked out, we can not handle their perimeter offence at any case. I will willing to play against the Rockets in finals, unless Warriors get some serious injury.
                    I think Houston will win that series still. But I think I'd rather play the Warriors. Weird to say but we match up better with the Warriors than with Houston. Houston is an ISO laden team that relies on a hot 3pt shot and fouls. And Kawhi or Danny rarely get the benefit of the doubt if you want to play a free throw game. Plus it would be pretty cool to win the chip by beating the Warriors.

Need to beat the best to be the best.

Comment

• Harden looks like hes trying not to cry on the postgame podium, hiding his face a lot

Talking about how golden state close out on shots illegally "look what happened to Kawhi a few years changed their whole series"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Harden looks like hes trying not to cry on the postgame podium, hiding his face a lot
                        Part of the act. He's a drama queen.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

A chance to reclaim those virtual beers...Berta is going with Portland as well...
                          I will take Portland....

You on ?
                          I'll take that bet.. a virtual beer on me if Portland some how beats Denver. Lillard is amazing.. but without Kanter they're screwed.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I'll take that bet.. a virtual beer on me if Portland some how beats Denver. Lillard is amazing.. but without Kanter they're screwed.
                            Portland has the look of a team that carries with it a little bit of luck to go along with being good.
                            Zach Collins.. this is your NBA moment if Kanter sits.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• So it looks like Boston embarrassed the Bucks on their home court today. Missed the game but I heard Horford did a great job on Giannis. Boston's looking like their chemistry issues were really over blown. If they win game 2.. I can't see Milwaukee winning.. Boston's really good at home.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                So it looks like Boston embarrassed the Bucks on their home court today. Missed the game but I heard Horford did a great job on Giannis. Boston's looking like their chemistry issues were really over blown. If they win game 2.. I can't see Milwaukee winning.. Boston's really good at home.
                                Actually, Bucks are in a major tourble right now, it is not because they lost game 1, but because of the amount of adjustments they are supposed to make to win game 2. I still believe that Boston is not as good as it looked in game 1, but it is the poor level of Bucks.

Giannis reminded me of playoff Derozan.

Comment

Working...
                                X