Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    NBA assigned Scott Foster to the Warriors-Rockets game. Foster has fouled out Harden 3 times over the last 256 games he has played. In the other games, he has fouled out once. NBA giving the big middle finger to Houston.

But, wait, I thought that ranting and raving about the refs got your RESPECTI!!!! Maybe Houston didn't do enough to get respect. They should take some more technical fouls tonight.
    If the Rockets don't get respect it's because D'Antoni doesn't work the refs in game, like Pop & Doc. So their uber geek GM, Darryl Morey, has to send USB drives with so-called "data-driven proof" that the NBA is biased towards the Warriors. lmao. That said, shouldn't a guy like Harden, who is making a mockery of the rulebook, just keep his mouth shut about the refs? Almost any other team would say that Harden is getting the benefit of the doubt, especially his triple step back.

But anyway, Zach Lowe just busted this "NBA revenge" myth because apparently the refs are assigned to a series before it even begins.

Comment

• I think that if the Rockets had all this analytics on referees, the thing to do would be to use that data to build a better offense... not just double-down on the offense you've already got and then use the analytics to bitch about it when your offense runs into the problems the analytics proves. Like, apparently the Rockets analytics show that older referees don't call that landing space foul as much as the younger ones. And the NBA tends to factor seniority into choosing crews for playoff games. So it makes sense that as you get deeper into the playoffs, you're going to get a steady diet of refs who are reluctant to make those calls. So use more DHOs, more pump-fake sidesteps rather than relying so much on the Iso stepback.

Comment

• Morris playing big for Celtics tonight. Middleton now 7/10 from 3. Battle of the 3 pt. bombs, back and forth, both teams shooting the ball well.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Morris playing big for Celtics tonight. Middleton now 7/10 from 3. Battle of the 3 pt. bombs, back and forth, both teams shooting the ball well.
          Aaaand it's a blowout
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Does anyone miss the fact Lebron isn't in the playoffs ? I am pretty sure ratings will be done this year

Comment

• Looks like former dummy and now genius Coach Bud made a couple of tweaks to the Bucks approach between games.
              Bud just went to the genius coaching book and drew up a 30 burger win strategy.
              That..and the Bucks secondary scorers hit their mark from 3.

So so just like Nick Nurse..Brad Stevens goes from genius to dumbass in 48 hours.

Back to Boston they go.

Hoping it goes 7.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                Does anyone miss the fact Lebron isn't in the playoffs ? I am pretty sure ratings will be done this year
                I think playoffs are better without him
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                  Does anyone miss the fact Lebron isn't in the playoffs ? I am pretty sure ratings will be done this year
                  What's a lebron?

Comment

• Bud with great adjustment.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bucks with the improbable return mugging of the Celtics tonight. Love it.

Comment

• Houston has given up 12 offensive rebounds in around 18 minutes. This is hilarious
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Houston has given up 12 offensive rebounds in around 18 minutes. This is hilarious
                          Now up to 14 offensive boards along with 12 turnovers at halftime. It’s a miracle they are only down nine points
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Now up to 14 offensive boards along with 12 turnovers at halftime. It’s a miracle they are only down nine points
                            and 2 bloodshot eyes. don't think I've seen him miss a shot since he came back tho.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Watching Bucks / Celtics scubs play the last 5 minutes, they sure look alot better than our scoreless in 9 mins garbage crew...good we don't have a game of reserves...Hitting 3's, alley-oops, running plays...both teams scoring...lots.

Comment

• Pull within 7 at end of 3Q. Rockets hanging in there. See how they deal with the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X