No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston gets to 4. Back upto 8 and Durant returns. I think Houston has a run left.Back to 3 with 7:03.Capella can't shoot anything but a dunk. Wow they've run that Green Iggy alley-oop pl ay. I think we have 1 play that works with Serge. Pick and Roll to FT line. Only 1, nothing else for Serge except his 3's (miss) or when he decides to move outside his lane.. post-ups (miss or turnover) or dribble dive (turnover). You would think a guy with his experience and watching how Gasol plays Embiid, he would would learn to play smarter and stay down on Embiids pump fakes.

BTW, I digress. Rockets down 0 - 2. Notice way they, Rockets sre extending the game. We get one chance to tie with 20 sconds to go. Terrible clock mgmt by Raptors. Coach doesn't have any clue what to or if he does nobody listens. End of game execution is poor been the case all year.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Watching Bucks / Celtics scubs play the last 5 minutes, they sure look alot better than our scoreless in 9 mins garbage crew...good we don't have a game of reserves...Hitting 3's, alley-oops, running plays...both teams scoring...lots.
      Depth metrics in garbage time...you have come across the newest cutting edge NBA stat....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Watching Bucks / Celtics scubs play the last 5 minutes, they sure look alot better than our scoreless in 9 mins garbage crew...good we don't have a game of reserves...Hitting 3's, alley-oops, running plays...both teams scoring...lots.
        Our bench helped get us Kawhi and Gasol. If having those two means a shitty bench then so be it.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Seriously why do you care?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Our bench helped get us Kawhi and Gasol. If having those two means a shitty bench then so be it.
              I agree...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Seriously why do you care?
                I don't.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Who cares?
                  Sarcasm...

Comment

• Zak24 got the angry mob on him for that one haha
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Zak24 got the angry mob on him for that one haha
                      Did I ever!

Comment

• Clint Capela is +19 in their series against the Warriors. He's been lights out for the Rockets.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Did I ever!
                          Playoffs man.. playoffs...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Portland hanging tough. Kanter and Hood playing big time for Blazers. Torry Craig, tough, gutsy player. Stars are quiet tonight.

Comment

• If the Raps lose tonight, there on will be the true test to what this team is made of. There's no shame in beating the 76ers in seven games but they're going to have to win one game in Philly. They play well all year to earn that extra game at home. Too bad they've needed it now in the first two series'.

Edit: ok, they didn't need it in the first series but psychologically it certainly helps.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Thu May 2, 2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Reading about some of the coach and GM hirings around the league the last few weeks you realize what an incredibly small pool of...talent...there is to choose from. Suns interested in Monty Williams for HC? Wiz interviewing Danny Ferry for GM? It's hilarious that these guys that have failed over and over again are seemingly to only options for these positions. It's like you HAVE to be a former player to be qualified to be a HC or a GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X