Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Begrudgingly cheering for Boston. No matter who you prefer wins the series, every raptor fan should be cheering for a long tough series
    yep same. I want a 7 game series. I won't get into matchup yet but their is a certain team I would perfer...simply due to match ups vs their star player and potential to be a classic series.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Is that Chris Webber doing the play by play with Marv during the Celtics/bucks game?

i can’t listen to him man he’s ruining this game for me

Comment

• George Hill is out playing Kyrie

Comment

• Celtics don't have a Kawhi, Giannis, Harden or Durant. Or even a Jokic. Kyrie is a beta. Bucks in 5 or 6.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Celtics don't have a Kawhi, Giannis, Harden or Durant. Or even a Jokic. Kyrie is a beta. Bucks in 5 or 6.
            Kyrie isn't as good as the first four but he's definitely not a beta lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Celtics don't have a Kawhi, Giannis, Harden or Durant. Or even a Jokic. Kyrie is a beta. Bucks in 5 or 6.
              Its not looking good for the Chowders right now... Despite having their number 1 and 2 scorers saddled with 4 fouls since the start of the 3rd Q the Bucks are up a dozen with 2 mins to go... Bostons offense is bogging down and its the Kyrie show... It aint pretty in Chowder town right now. The next one really is going to be must win for the Celtics.

World domination in August isn't what it used to be...

Hard to see the Chowders beating the Bucks 3 straight....

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon May 6, 2019, 09:26 PM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Wow....Celtics mercilessly booed off their floor. Might be the last time the fans see their team this year. Harsh.

Comment

• league is ruled by SFs. Don't even bother drafting scoring point guards.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Celtics bodied on their home court two games in a row...you just hate to see it
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Don't want to jinx it but Kawhi/Giannis is going to be an unbelievable matchup.

Comment

• your back up pg putting in work? can't relate
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Kyrie isn't as good as the first four but he's definitely not a beta lol.
                            How about the alpha of betas? Or wanna B alpha?

Comment

• Comment

• Houston and the Warriors...
                                Lots of off court NBA style drama in this series and two of the whiniest referee baiting teams in the NBA...
                                I think they jack up over 80 3s tonight between the two teams... So whoever gets hot wins....

Think the Rockets tie it up tonight....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X