Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

No beta would bail on LeBron to be the man on his own team. And then launch 22 shots in back to back playoff games (a beta would defer and be afraid to shoot).

He's definitely an alpha, he's just playing really crappy. So I guess a Crappy Alpha?
    Wanting to be an alpha and actually being an alpha are 2 entirely different things. Raptors fans should understand this more than any other fanbase. And unlike Lowry and DeRozan, Kyrie can't even get the respect of his own teammates all the time. A man's gotta know his limitations.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I do actually hate to see it I want a tough 7 game series. And I know I'm getting ahead of myself but like how we matchup vs celtics compared to the bucks
      Bucks are deep as shit, which gives Bud a lot of options. Ilyasova, Hill, Mirotic (if Brogdon comes back to start) are all solid, then you've got guys like Snell, Brown, Connaughton and even Wilson, who have all proved useful at various times this season.

We are really going to have to rely on our starters, which is why I hope our series doesn't go past six. And god I hope OG gets well soon.

Comment

• GSW has only made 6 3's so far. Rockets up by 9 at end of 3Q.

Comment

Got a fastball too. He was drafted in the MLB as well.
          Played A - ball within Orioles system.

Comment

• Curry and Thompson 3 - 14 from 3!!!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              Curry and Thompson 3 - 14 from 3!!!
              honestly curry and Thompson have both been sub par the entire playoffs. Durant has been carrying them and Draymond has been pitching in with the hustle stats.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Looks like Houston will tie up the series at 2 games each.

Comment

honestly curry and Thompson have both been sub par the entire playoffs. Durant has been carrying them and Draymond has been pitching in with the hustle stats.
                  Curry missing that lay-up last game was hilarious..

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Wanting to be an alpha and actually being an alpha are 2 entirely different things. Raptors fans should understand this more than any other fanbase. And unlike Lowry and DeRozan, Kyrie can't even get the respect of his own teammates all the time. A man's gotta know his limitations.
                    I mean he did score 27ppg in the Finals on above average efficiency to help his team win his first championship. I can't stand the guy and his pseudo-intellectual gibberish, but that's performing on the biggest stage, even if he is having a rough stretch right now.

As for being respected... I've only heard them backing him up but maybe I missed something.
                    https://celticswire.usatoday.com/201...ccountability/

Comment

I mean he did score 27ppg in the Finals on above average efficiency to help his team win his first championship. I can't stand the guy and his pseudo-intellectual gibberish, but that's performing on the biggest stage, even if he is having a rough stretch right now.

As for being respected... I've only heard them backing him up but maybe I missed something.
                      https://celticswire.usatoday.com/201...ccountability/
                      He was second option to a real alpha... aka.... beta. Filthy rich man's beta....but still beta. lol.

Comment

• Houston took 50 threes. God damn
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bucks are deep as shit, which gives Bud a lot of options. Ilyasova, Hill, Mirotic (if Brogdon comes back to start) are all solid, then you've got guys like Snell, Brown, Connaughton and even Wilson, who have all proved useful at various times this season.

We are really going to have to rely on our starters, which is why I hope our series doesn't go past six. And god I hope OG gets well soon.
                          bucks are taking it

Comment

• Think the Raps do OK tonight on the whistle.... Lets see if Mr. Capers keeps it so that we don't know who is calling the game.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• "Not concerned, man," Butler said of Embiid. "We're going to ride or die with big fella. Everybody around this locker room knows that. Everybody in the world should know it. The fans should know it.

Nice to hear those not so famous words from the other side of the fence.....Whistling past the graveyard as the expression goes.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

But Boogie has been invisible

Comment

Working...
                                X