No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought id say it but im really pulling for a boston win tonight. Although i think bucks will win the series need them to put as many minutes on their bodys as possible. I could see Boston coming out hungry and having a repeat of game 1 or just folding and losing by 15+. This celtics team is so tough to gauge.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Let's face it folks

warriors are gonna win, nuggets are gonna win, and there will be 0 upsets thru 12 rounds. 1 vs 2, 1 vs 2. And the 3 best players in the world other than lebron will be in the final 4

the NBA: where the inevitable happens
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Never thought id say it but im really pulling for a boston win tonight. Although i think bucks will win the series need them to put as many minutes on their bodys as possible. I could see Boston coming out hungry and having a repeat of game 1 or just folding and losing by 15+. This celtics team is so tough to gauge.
        The team that we should be pulling for tonight is Houston.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think the Raptors can beat any team in these playoffs EXCEPT the Warriors.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I think the Raptors can beat any team in these playoffs EXCEPT the Warriors.
            I think we can beat any team. even the warriors. Steph and Klay haven't been playing well and we have the best perimeter defender in the NBA to match Durant. Ya it would be the toughest series but i think we have a chance. I mean if the clippers can take 2 games off them i believe we can take 4. Oh ya we got home court to.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The raptors team that showed up last night can beat the warriors best of 7.

The raps team we've had over the course of this series has not been consistently good enough however

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Never thought id say it but im really pulling for a boston win tonight. Although i think bucks will win the series need them to put as many minutes on their bodys as possible. I could see Boston coming out hungry and having a repeat of game 1 or just folding and losing by 15+. This celtics team is so tough to gauge.
                I really thought the Celtics would win the series but I underestimated how big their issues were and overestimated Irving. It would be very 2019 Celtics to win game 5 and get knocked out at home.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I really thought the Celtics would win the series but I underestimated how big their issues were and overestimated Irving. It would be very 2019 Celtics to win game 5 and get knocked out at home.
                  The biggest thing to me is every celtic except Horford is overrated in the media.

the Sixers had the process, the celtics had allllll those Brooklyn picks. For years now we've read how the east will all be looking up at these 2 dynasties.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    I think the Raptors can beat any team in these playoffs EXCEPT the Warriors.
                    I think we'll have an easier time with the Warriors than the Bucks actually

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Has Kyrie accomplished anything in his career without Lebron?

Comment

• Its 10 minutes to tip give or take....and the NBA could be Chowderless.

Regardless of whether they win or lose this game or even extend the series to 7 games ... the Chowders that we have known for the past 3 years will be different next year. Irving is pretty likely to take I95 and travel down to NY this summer. With that move by Irving to cut bait and run so goes what was thought of as a slam dunk to get Anthony Davis to come to Boston. The Chowders may be better off for it. FWIW... I think the Chowders take one square to the gonads tonight and the Bucks move on to await the end of the Raps Hinkies series.

Houston vs the Warriors is the late game and this should be worth it to drink an esspresso or two to stay awake. The Kevin Durant soap opera continues on. Both teams are kinda similar.. They each sport a jackass apiece in Chris Paul and Draymond Green. A hard ass veteran who might be getting their last kick at a championship and playing every second at max throttle in Andre Igudola and PJ Tucker. Two lights out offensive players who handle the ball in Harden and Curry. Two 2 guards who just make 3 point shots in Thompson and Gordon. The only place Houston doesn't matchup or have an answer (who does) for is Durant. Thats a pretty big variable to overcome. Can Houston out will and out "want to" the Warriors tonight ? If they are going to win the series they have to win tonight..I guess you go with the champs till they're not. This is the game of the night.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• did Kyrie really get Friends tattoo. damn
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bucks and Celtics building Trump's wall - brick by brick by brick this quarter

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Has Kyrie accomplished anything in his career without Lebron?
                              Hes made scientific discoveries

Comment

• Irving is playing like a drunk homeless Marbury

Comment

Working...
                                X