• Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

deja vu
    hahahahaah a those Morris brothers are delusional
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Pulleeeze. I'm a big Irving hater, but c'mon man. Lowry over Kyrie? Irving is a fantastic #2 option, Robin, beta, etc..... assuming his ego is willing to accept that role. But with Kawhi here, he should/would. On the Celtics, there's no clear alpha.
      Hes a better scorer, dribbler. He doesnt impact winning, defend, playmake, or make others better nearly as well.

so I guess it depends on what your cup of tea is.

this raptors team is better than if it swapped Lowry for Irving. I have no doubt on that.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GSW and Rockets - Now for a real playoff game!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

deja vu
          This can’t be. I was about to post that old quote but I didn’t fully remember if it was a Morris or some other wiz. Classic.

Comment

• Klay Thompson on FIRE

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

This can’t be. I was about to post that old quote but I didn’t fully remember if it was a Morris or some other wiz. Classic.
              Yeah, it was Markieff who said the “better team doesn’t always win” after we beat the Wizards...probably my all-time favorite sports quote. Of fucking course his brother would say basically the same thing lmao
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Curry 2 - 8 on 3's. Not shooing very Curry-like. Been cold this series.

Comment

• we gotta wrap this series up

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    Curry 2 - 8 on 3's. Not shooing very Curry-like. Been cold this series.
                    Klay though! jeez
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hes a better scorer, dribbler. He doesnt impact winning, defend, playmake, or make others better nearly as well.

so I guess it depends on what your cup of tea is.

this raptors team is better than if it swapped Lowry for Irving. I have no doubt on that.
                      Kyrie is a terrible leader, we've seen that throughout this season. We can talk about how Kyle doesn't play well in the Playoffs, but Kyrie played 4 more minutes in the Playoffs than the regular season, shot 9% less from the field and almost 7% less from 3. Until I see otherwise, it was Lebron who elevated Kyrie and made him what people think of him today.

Comment

• what is this defense on harden? shit is stupid.

Comment

• My goodness Capela is playing awful.

Comment

• uh oh KD limping

Comment

• Yikes, the way he reacted there doesn't look good.

Comment

• Well the docs in the announce booth are muttering achillies....for Durant...

Now Albert and Miller are saying leg injury....

Whatever it is..he might not be back for the rest of this game...

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 9, 2019, 12:26 AM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X