• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god

Comment

• damn hope its not achilles.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Finish 76ers tomorrow...please Raps. This is the danger of long series.

Comment

• Oh my fucking god. If that’s serious it will be one the biggest injuries in playoff history
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• man we used to compare Pascal to Draymond lmao.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Oh my fucking god. If that’s serious it will be one the biggest injuries in playoff history
              The playoffs would be wide open. I feel bad even thinking it, but it's true.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

The playoffs would be wide open. I feel bad even thinking it, but it's true.
                The ultimate "not like this..." moment

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Oh my fucking god. If that’s serious it will be one the biggest injuries in playoff history
                  even if its not serious. rockets take this game and they got 2 chances to close. we might be watching the nba change the next 5 minutes
                  Last edited by bertarapsfan; Thu May 9, 2019, 12:49 AM.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Calf strain. I doubt it'll affect things that much if GS pulls it out here.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Calf strain. I doubt it'll affect things that much if GS pulls it out here.
                      this was Houston chance. still didn't look promising that kd would be able to play game 6 the way he reacted
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Houston blew it. You’re not going to get a better chance to steal a game at Oracle

Comment

• Yeah, assuming the Rockets don't find a way to win this series, they're going to spend a lot of time thinking about what went wrong in that quarter. They really should have gone to Harden more down the stretch.

Comment

• Paul and Harden COMPLETELY disapperead in the 4th. Rockets will never win a championship with those 2.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Paul and Harden COMPLETELY disapperead in the 4th. Rockets will never win a championship with those 2.
                              And to think it's the Raptors who have the "playoff Choker" label. Harden's history leading the Rockets is none too flattering either!!!

Comment

• I wake up and it’s like Christmas morning. Going to make a pot of coffee and read Celtics forums for an hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X