No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors should win Game 7, but I'm not expect anything against the Bucks.

Nurse seems slow to move on beneficial matchups and cheats to buy minutes. Its cost us games, and there is no margin for error with Milwaukee.

Giannis and Middleton can do a fine job on Pascal and Kawhi.

Omg is Bledsoe going to kick the shit out of Lowry.

Brogdon will be wide open for corner 3s that he will hit at 80%, and we'll all be livid. We'll counter by bricking everything.

Comment

• Worst part of the Rockets losing to the Warriors is that the Clippers actually put up a better fight. And they had to face Peak Durant and one game of DeMarcus Cousins.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Keep the faith.

I think we can definitely take the Bucks, their starters are not as good as the Sixers, though they are deeper. Giannis can't guard both Kawhi and Pascal. The Sixers' size is a problem for our bench guys, they might bounce back next round.

I don't think we have the talent to beat the Warriors without some luck, but we have home court advantage and who knows what happens with KD.

Let's squash the Process and eat some deer next week.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Maybe.... maybe not. The "Other Guys" were just looking for an opportunity to show the world they didn't actually need Durant. Warriors have been dis-interested and they just found their motivation. They were sitting around watching Durant at times. It might take a game or 2, but I would not be surprised to see the Warriors go back into 73-win game mode.
          That's all we need..... Warriors in #ProveEm mode.

"We had an opportunity to -- it's kind of weird to say -- prove a lot of people wrong knowing what we accomplished. But it's a lot of talking in the last 24, 48 hours about what we should and should not do in this series with KD out," said Curry.
          https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...f-People-Wrong

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Worst part of the Rockets losing to the Warriors is that the Clippers actually put up a better fight. And they had to face Peak Durant and one game of DeMarcus Cousins.
              No, Rockets had a legitimate shot at winning the series but they couldn't close out games. Clips never had a chance, they just caught GSW napping.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                Raptors should win Game 7, but I'm not expect anything against the Bucks.

Nurse seems slow to move on beneficial matchups and cheats to buy minutes. Its cost us games, and there is no margin for error with Milwaukee.

Giannis and Middleton can do a fine job on Pascal and Kawhi.

Omg is Bledsoe going to kick the shit out of Lowry.

Brogdon will be wide open for corner 3s that he will hit at 80%, and we'll all be livid. We'll counter by bricking everything.
                Now that's some positive thinking...I actually agree with most except, assuming we win Sunday, I believe we do have an advantage with Kawhi and Pascal. Where we will have a big problem is at the point guard position. Bledsoe and Hill will take advantage of a much slower Lowry and FVV. They will be aggressively getting to the paint drawing fouls and/or kick-outs for open 3's.

The playoffs certainly emphasizes a teams strengths and weaknesses!

Comment

• SAS shouting about this and that:

Comment

• Report: Durant out Game 1 of West final, 'unlikely' for Game 2

Comment

• There's no "everything about teams that didn't make the playoffs" so I'll put this here: Lakers officially announce Vogel as next head coach

From SN:

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — The Los Angeles Lakers have officially named Frank Vogel as coach, two days after the sides agreed to terms.

The team announced the hiring Monday and will hold an introductory press conference May 20 at its facility. The Lakers said in a release that Vogel has signed a multiyear contract but a person familiar with the hiring said it was a three-year contract. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Saturday because they weren’t allowed to publicly discuss terms.

"I am very excited for this opportunity to join the Lakers, a prestigious organization that I have long admired," Vogel said in a statement. "I look forward to coaching such phenomenal talent and bringing my strategic vision to the team."

Vogel flew to Los Angeles on May 9 and met with a group that included owner Jeanie Buss, general manager Rob Pelinka and adviser Kurt Rambis after discussions with Tyronn Lue fell apart.

The 45-year old Vogel worked for the organization before as an advance scout during the 2005-06 season. He did not coach last season following two years with the Orlando Magic. Vogel went to Orlando following five-plus seasons leading the Indiana Pacers, including trips to the Eastern Conference finals in 2013 and ’14. He has a career record of 304-291.

Vogel replaces Luke Walton, who was dismissed following three seasons as coach on April 12.

Comment

• Let's go PORTLAND (clap clap clapclapclap)

Realistically they need to win both of those games. If KD comes back in game 3 and it's tied or GS lead I think its over already
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Let's go PORTLAND (clap clap clapclapclap)

Realistically they need to win both of those games. If KD comes back in game 3 and it's tied or GS lead I think its over already
                          The Raptors will f'up Portland big time if that goes down as a finals pairing. We all know the league will pull out all the stops to prevent that though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The Raptors will f'up Portland big time if that goes down as a finals pairing. We all know the league will pull out all the stops to prevent that though.
                            It's so sad most people really do think the league will try and stop that, and we're all just like "meh, that's the way it is"

Nba addiction is real

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

It's so sad most people really do think the league will try and stop that, and we're all just like "meh, that's the way it is"

Nba addiction is real
                              Or it could be really sad that some are so judgmental that they total miss a joke.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Or it could be really sad that some are so judgmental that they total miss a joke.
                                Now I'm lost..."most people think that" = I think that. As do many others. No joking here.

Comment

Working...
                                X