No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I misunderstood what you were saying. I don't actually believe there's a coordinated effort. Maybe I'm wrong but we'll see. I mean the Warrior were a cesspool for decades and the "gatekeepers" let them through. The Bucks are in the ECF, who cares about Milwaukee? (No offense Milwaukee, I'm a Packers fan)

I do believe we have some biased officials out there though who clearly favor some teams. Its not consistent to each team of officials though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I misunderstood what you were saying. I don't actually believe there's a coordinated effort. Maybe I'm wrong but we'll see. I mean the Warrior were a cesspool for decades and the "gatekeepers" let them through. The Bucks are in the ECF, who cares about Milwaukee? (No offense Milwaukee, I'm a Packers fan)

I do believe we have some biased officials out there though who clearly favor some teams. Its not consistent to each team of officials though.
      I don't think the league cares about Milwaukee, but they DO care about Giannis. They don't really even care about New York or LA, they want stars and storylines, wherever they happen to be located
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't think the league cares about Milwaukee, but they DO care about Giannis. They don't really even care about New York or LA, they want stars and storylines, wherever they happen to be located
        Kawhi is a superstar...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Kawhi is a superstar...
          And here we are
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

And here we are

And "Ride or Die"?

Comment

• Making my predicitions.
              West- GSW in 6. think they blazers will hang and make some exciting games. If they want any chance to win this series they have to at least split the first 2 games where KD will not play. Who knows what KD status really is he could be out for the first 4 game and then Portland has a real shot to win the series.

East-Raps in 7. Im not picking this one with my head im picking with my heart. Danny green has a breakout series and hit 20+ 3 pointers. Kawhi once again has a huge moment to win game 7. But instead of a game winning shot.... He makes a game winning defensive play in the dying moments of game 7 and Toronto hosts the finals.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Warriors without Durant is a lot of fun to watch.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  The Warriors without Durant is a lot of fun to watch.
                  the only thing worse to me then 1 curry. is 2 Currys

Comment

• this is the lowest energy conference finals game I've ever seen. neither teams seems like they give a shit and crowd is very subdued. seems like a random game in February

Comment

• Warriors will win in 4 or 5. They're just going to put Kanter in the pick and roll a million times.

We win in 7 vs the Bambis.

Comment

• SALEM, Ore. — U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden wants to ensure Portland Trail Blazers centre Enes Kanter, a Turkish star whom Turkey wants arrested for his criticism of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will be able to safely travel to Canada for a possible NBA championship series against the Toronto Raptors.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          SALEM, Ore. — U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden wants to ensure Portland Trail Blazers centre Enes Kanter, a Turkish star whom Turkey wants arrested for his criticism of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will be able to safely travel to Canada for a possible NBA championship series against the Toronto Raptors.
                          Kanter bought courtside seats for Raptors-Warriors.

Comment

• Comment

• Some people make fun of the Raptor name, but I'd take it a million times over Pelicans
                              ....and Beavers, Hogs, Tarantulas and Terriers lol

WHO whould have voted for the Toronto HOGS?

Comment

• Nice find Zainab.

Weird that Huskies didn't make the cut, or the Towers. The rest of those names suck.

I hate it when people complain about our name for being named after characters in a film.

They're an actual effing dinosaur people, and probably the dopest, if the film taught us anything at all.

Love it. Never change it.

Let's put some respect on the name today.

Comment

Working...
                                X