Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Nice find Zainab.

Weird that Huskies didn't make the cut, or the Towers. The rest of those names suck.

I hate it when people complain about our name for being named after characters in a film.

They're an actual effing dinosaur people, and probably the dopest, if the film taught us anything at all.

Love it. Never change it.

Let's put some respect on the name today.
    We could have called ourselves The Bruins, that way we'd be sure the Leafs would always be 2nd fiddle

AYOOOOOOO
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

the only thing worse to me then 1 curry. is 2 Currys
      I guess you weren't a fan of the Raptors from 1999 to 2002. Maybe I'm dating myself here. lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I guess you weren't a fan of the Raptors from 1999 to 2002. Maybe I'm dating myself here. lol
        Dell was okay. Wish the nba blood line stopped there thought.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Durant is going to be out till at least game 6. Portland has to win tonight if they want a chance to steal this series.

Comment

Durant is going to be out till at least game 6. Portland has to win tonight if they want a chance to steal this series.
            And on the other hand, if warriors sans Durant make quick work of Portland as they did to Houston, it makes him look dumb all over again. They're STILL the champs without you, dogg

back to back finals most valuable cupcake

Comment

• Warriors don't need Durant.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Warriors don't need Durant.
                Durant should just go to China next year and play for the worst team in the league and win them a champonship. Maybe then he can feel like a champion.

Comment

Durant should just go to China next year and play for the worst team in the league and win them a champonship. Maybe then he can feel like a champion.
                  if he thinks he's the best player in the world he should go to the Raps and win a championship there. Then I'll accept that he's the best in the world
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think Portland chances are going to come down to harkless aminu and hood. if they can get good games from those 3 in the same game I think they have a real shot to win 3 games

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if he thinks he's the best player in the world he should go to the Raps and win a championship there. Then I'll accept that he's the best in the world
                      that would be the 2nd time he joins the team who knocks him out of chamonship contention

Comment

• damn portland on fiyaaaah

Comment

• I wanted the Raptors to sign Seth Curry YEARS AGO. Heck, I wanted the Raptors to draft him. I never understood why he couldn't find a job in the NBA as a backup. Nice to see him doing well.
                          He'd look good right now on this team backing up Lowry.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Portland needs to hold on to this..go back home with the split, that fanbase would be psycho. They heard the news about Durant and can smell blood in the water now.

the next best thing to raps title would be someone, ANYONE beating golden state. I'd rather Durant be in the lineup too when it happened but no matter, whatever it takes. Fuck them

Comment

• The Bucks are better than the Durant-less Warriors.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                I wanted the Raptors to sign Seth Curry YEARS AGO. Heck, I wanted the Raptors to draft him. I never understood why he couldn't find a job in the NBA as a backup. Nice to see him doing well.
                                He'd look good right now on this team backing up Lowry.
                                Seth curry YEARS AGO was only an nba player thanks to his last name. he's made major improvements tho he's playing great as a bench scorer this playoffs. looks like knowing his bros game is paying off 2. had some nice defensive possesion vs him.

Comment

Working...
                                X