X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't need Durant.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Still a little bizarre to me that in 2019, Curry, Green and Klay are enough to easily win a chip. Hope it's not true this year....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Still a little bizarre to me that in 2019, Curry, Green and Klay are enough to easily win a chip. Hope it's not true this year....
        Gonna be so funny when durant's swoops in and takes another finals MVP

3x baby! Legend!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          They don't need Durant.
          Except when Curry is injured.... which does happen.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Except when Curry is injured.... which does happen.
            That's a need? Having a 2nd generational superstar in case the first one goes down?

like how Bill Gates needs 2 private jets cause one will need servicing

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Still a little bizarre to me that in 2019, Curry, Green and Klay are enough to easily win a chip. Hope it's not true this year....
              that's still 2 superstars and the best role/utility do it all big men in the league. those 3 are championship contenders every year. not clear cut favorites but still probably a top 3 nba team. the league would be so much interesting if warriors had no Durant. I'd still say the original 3 warriors are a better team then Houston, Sixers and Celtics. all teams who had title chances this year
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

that's still 2 superstars and the best role/utility do it all big men in the league. those 3 are championship contenders every year. not clear cut favorites but still probably a top 3 nba team. the league would be so much interesting if warriors had no Durant. I'd still say the original 3 warriors are a better team then Houston, Sixers and Celtics. all teams who had title chances this year
                Yep. I don't fault Durant for wanting to leave Westbrook. I fault Durant for going THERE, because he knew it would be 3 or 4 years before he could even beat them and by then he'll be 30+. So he panicked

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's a need? Having a 2nd generational superstar in case the first one goes down?

like how Bill Gates needs 2 private jets cause one will need servicing
                  For championships? Yes. Because one of those jets has wonky tires and you have to at least one of them in top condition for April, May & June. Its a filthy rich man's version of load management.

Comment

For championships? Yes. Because one of those jets has wonky tires and you have to at least one of them in top condition for April, May & June. Its a filthy rich man's version of load management.
                    I dunno bout that, Curry won a title without him, and came down to the final possession of the final game and a Draymond suspension to prevent Steph from being the best player on b2b teams. He's since won 4 straight games against Houston and Portland without.

It's obviously a case of "we'll never know forsure", but I think Warriors are going for 4 in 5 years right now with or without KD. They would have a little more depth right now too without him

Comment

I dunno bout that, Curry won a title without him, and came down to the final possession of the final game and a Draymond suspension to prevent Steph from being the best player on b2b teams. He's since won 4 straight games against Houston and Portland without.

It's obviously a case of "we'll never know forsure", but I think Warriors are going for 4 in 5 years right now with or without KD. They would have a little more depth right now too without him
                      Houston is a gimmick team. Gimmick coach, gimmick superstar and overrated 2nd star. Portland is.... well.... just Portland.

Comment

Houston is a gimmick team. Gimmick coach, gimmick superstar and overrated 2nd star. Portland is.... well.... just Portland.
                        Well, they're the best the Western Conference has to offer. You can't just downgrade everybody Golden State beats lol

Comment

Well, they're the best the Western Conference has to offer. You can't just downgrade everybody Golden State beats lol
                          Top of the East is waaay better than top of the West. Sixers, Bucks, Raptors and Celtics have all smacked down Golden State at some point this year.... with Durant. Take away KD and it's at least a coin flip.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Green destroyed the Blazers last night.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruh

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X