Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    KD is going to be a different player. But i think he's gonna basically be Dirk Nowitzki so he'll be OK in the end.
    Yeah that's a good comp.. And a good Dirk, not the washed up Dirk we saw the last couple of years.

Comment

• So this exists:
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/hey-toron...ity-foundation

On behalf of the level-headed and true fans of Raptor Nation - from Toronto to Vancouver to Iqaluit to St. John's, and any fans living outside Canada: we wanted to say "sorry".

We're sorry that some fans of Raptor Nation at the Scotiabank arena, Jurassic Park, and in some bars/restaurants showing the game, displayed an ugly side of fandom when they cheered on the injury of Kevin Durant.
      Raised over $13K in a day. Feels a tad insecure lol.. but sure.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        So this exists:
        https://www.gofundme.com/f/hey-toron...ity-foundation

Raised over $13K in a day. Feels a tad insecure lol.. but sure.

Sounds like Trudeau had his people write it" "Sorry.....we're really sorry for __________ insert what we're sorry about this week.........."

Comment

• If you're Myers and you knew you have a GREAT chance of re signing KD, would you risk his health for this chance,
          OR would you be patient and not gamble on KD's health and future with your team,
          and be champs again next year, and who knows for how many more after that.

Myers KNOW something, he knew KD will go to the Knicks,
          and the dude who can't cry said fuck it, we'll use you and abuse you for this final chance.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            If you're Myers and you knew you have a GREAT chance of re signing KD, would you risk his health for this chance,
            OR would you be patient and not gamble on KD's health and future with your team,
            and be champs again next year, and who knows for how many more after that.

Myers KNOW something, he knew KD will go to the Knicks,
            and the dude who can't cry said fuck it, we'll use you and abuse you for this final chance.
            They're trying to become the greatest team of all time and part of that road is getting the three-peat. Also I'm not sure they look at this like you do. They make it look easy to do what they did but it's not and anything could happen but they are here now.

Comment

• Whoever was heckling Dell and Sonya earlier in the week in Toronto on the street: I'm embarrassed for you. Get a life and learn some manners. The life part will come easier with the manners.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Whoever was heckling Dell and Sonya earlier in the week in Toronto on the street: I'm embarrassed for you. Get a life and learn some manners. The life part will come easier with the manners.
                Lowest common denominator. He's the mouth breather that will never amount to anything in life.

edit: and deep down, he probably knows it.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

Lowest common denominator. He's the mouth breather that will never amount to anything in life.

edit: and deep down, he probably knows it.
                  1 turd out of a million people, gets on the internet, earns a press conference question for steph curry.

gave the troll exactly what he wants, 15 seconds of notoriety. He's probably loving it.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

1 turd out of a million people, gets on the internet, earns a press conference question for steph curry.

gave the troll exactly what he wants, 15 seconds of notoriety. He's probably loving it.
                    From what I read it was multiple turds.

Comment

From what I read it was multiple turds.
                      A herd of turds?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Klay tore his ACL.

The Warriors have been cursed man. Major bad luck.

Comment

Klay tore his ACL.

My immediate thought after they showed him jogging in the back: he's going to absolutely regret all of that once the adrenaline wears off because that landing looked wrong.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I feel for both Klay and KD. A lot of newfound respect for both of them. Klay was a class act from the start of the series and is very well spoken. I'm gonna be rooting for both guys to get back to their pre-injury levels.

Comment

Klay tore his ACL.

There's another word for it....

Comment

• I don't know about that but the Raptors symbolize the destruction of a pretty fantastic era. I dislike the Warriors but have much respect for what they did and I hope KD & Klay get back to 100%. You have to think that if they resign both then next year is a wash for them. Its a good time to retool if it goes down like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X