No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know this is looking ahead and being very hopeful but we need to finish higher than who ever comes out of the west

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

:/

Why?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Why?
        Just reminding the horrible unnecessary deaths of the past and need to respect "Fuck Brooklyn" taunt.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Whatever they case may be sir, please don't make a thread saying they suck, we're gonna need all anti-jinx we can get to get through those guys I think, especially with them having home court
          LOL... Sports fans....superstitious to the core.....

However I will point out that the powers of the lucky hat and lucky socks provide an exact countervailing effect on the (team you despise goes here) sucks commentary...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Another loss last night for one the pluckiest team in the East this year.. the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers went down by 20 plus to the Warriors last night. The road is hard place to play in the NBA. Now with only 9 Left the Pacers are tied in the loss column with the Chowders. Good news is that Indy and Boston play twice in that 9 game stretch. The plan is easy. Execution is going to be difficult.

In the Turtle Derby tonight Brooklyn fresh off a miraculous comeback in Sacto pulls into LA to meet the stumbling Lakers. This is the eye of the hurricane in the Nets schedule. Gotta take this one as the next 8 are really really tough. THe Lakers are holding out players from game to game. If Lebron suits up for the paying fans in LA the task gets tougher.

The Magic are lurking only two games back of the Heat and Nets in the loss column and are at home tonight to Toronto South. The Grizz won in OT over Houston but the overarching strategy is put themselves in a position for a top 5 draft pick. The Magic need this game more than Memphis wants it.

The Heat visit the Bucks tonight in Milwaukee. The Heat, like the PIstons, Magic and Nets are already in playoff mode where every game matters. Miami needs this game. The Bucks have been resting the Alphabet but I bet he plays tonight as Coach Bud has two rotation guys out right now. Under the heading of objects may be closer than they appear that gets stamped on your car mirror so too will the Raps be in the Bucks rear view mirror if the Bucks drop this one to a motivated Miami team.and the Raps get a W tonight against OKC. A Raps win and a Bucks loss draws the Raps to within 1 game in the loss column with 9 left for each team. The Raps are playing the blind sisters of the poor after OKC.. The Bucks sched sees them up against OKC, Rockets, Philly and the Clippers ... Never say never.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Mar 22, 2019, 11:10 AM.
            - TGO

Comment

• I feel bad for Indy man...no Oladipo finally caught up to them. They really had a punchers chance at the conference finals or more at one point...now they're first round fodder like the other 3 teams in the lower bracket
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Another loss last night for one the pluckiest team in the East this year.. the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers went down by 20 plus to the Warriors last night. The road is hard place to play in the NBA. Now with only 9 Left the Pacers are tied in the loss column with the Chowders. Good news is that Indy and Boston play twice in that 9 game stretch. The plan is easy. Execution is going to be difficult.

In the Turtle Derby tonight Brooklyn fresh off a miraculous comeback in Sacto pulls into LA to meet the stumbling Lakers. This is the eye of the hurricane in the Nets schedule. Gotta take this one as the next 8 are really really tough. THe Lakers are holding out players from game to game. If Lebron suits up for the paying fans in LA the task gets tougher.

The Magic are lurking only two games back of the Heat and Nets in the loss column and are at home tonight to Toronto South. The Grizz won in OT over Houston but the overarching strategy is put themselves in a position for a top 5 draft pick. The Magic need this game more than Memphis wants it.

The Heat visit the Bucks tonight in Milwaukee. The Heat, like the PIstons, Magic and Nets are already in playoff mode where every game matters. Miami needs this game. The Bucks have been resting the Alphabet but I bet he plays tonight as Coach Bud has two rotation guys out right now. Under the heading of objects may be closer than they appear that gets stamped on your car mirror so too will the Raps be in the Bucks rear view mirror if the Bucks drop this one to a motivated Miami team.and the Raps get a W tonight against OKC. A Raps win and a Bucks loss draws the Raps to within 1 game in the loss column with 9 left for each team. The Raps are playing the blind sisters of the poor after OKC.. The Bucks sched sees them up against OKC, Rockets, Philly and the Clippers ... Never say never.
                Nets going to get the win in LA and magic will lose to our friends from memphis widening the gap for brooklyn and inching me closer to a virtual beer. Miami is playing hard right now and i think they have a chance to steal one for the Bucks. If bucks lose again tn and we take care of business that long shot at 1st place becomes more realistic.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If the Lakers lose to the Nets tonight they are officially out of the playoffs. Would be quite interesting to see D'Lo knock them out. Expecting a big night from the Nets.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Nets going to get the win in LA and magic will lose to our friends from memphis widening the gap for brooklyn and inching me closer to a virtual beer. Miami is playing hard right now and i think they have a chance to steal one for the Bucks. If bucks lose again tn and we take care of business that long shot at 1st place becomes more realistic.
                    planetmars wrote: View Post
                    If the Lakers lose to the Nets tonight they are officially out of the playoffs. Would be quite interesting to see D'Lo knock them out. Expecting a big night from the Nets.
                    Nets homers...
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Nets homers...
                      I wanna play Brooklyn, its a neat storyline. We met when the We The North began, Raptors a young upstart scrappy team with no big names, the Nets a veteran laden team with many guys with past accolades

Since that time, Raptors have been back as a favorite many times and faced adversities, and have made incremental improvements until this year where we're expected to finish what we've started so to speak. The Nets meanwhile, had to rebuild and rebuild painfully, no draft picks, and have clawed their way back just as the Raps are at this stage.

And now the Nets, a young upstart scrappy team with no big names, would face the Raptors, a veteran laden team with many guys with past accolades.

Do the Nets have that "it" have that makes you worried, Paul Pierce?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Harden 57 on Wednesday and 61 last night including 27 in the first Q against the Spurs. 8 50 point games this season, next highest player has ONE. He's now 10th all time in 3 pointers too .... should challenge the GSW this post season

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I wanna play Brooklyn, its a neat storyline. We met when the We The North began, Raptors a young upstart scrappy team with no big names, the Nets a veteran laden team with many guys with past accolades

Since that time, Raptors have been back as a favorite many times and faced adversities, and have made incremental improvements until this year where we're expected to finish what we've started so to speak. The Nets meanwhile, had to rebuild and rebuild painfully, no draft picks, and have clawed their way back just as the Raps are at this stage.

And now the Nets, a young upstart scrappy team with no big names, would face the Raptors, a veteran laden team with many guys with past accolades.

Do the Nets have that "it" have that makes you worried, Paul Pierce?
                          F Pierce ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Harden 57 on Wednesday and 61 last night including 27 in the first Q against the Spurs. 8 50 point games this season, next highest player has ONE. He's now 10th all time in 3 pointers too .... should challenge the GSW this post season
                            God I hope you're right...
                            I had a vision of us playing the Rockets in the Finals yesterday.

Comment

• Don't look now but the Sixers are on a roll..... while Toronto stumbles to the finish line. Just an observation.

Comment

• ya the 3rd seed seems out of reach for the Pacers now. if they can hold onto 4th and get home court vs the Celtics maybe the can extend the series to 6 games. Detroit vs Sixers could be fun series cause of the rivalry between Embiid and Drummond but joel usually owns dre. that's probably only a 5 game series barring a crazy blake game or 2. if blake plays out of his mind maybe they force it to 6. I want Brooklyn for the reason Keon mentioned it would be a nice little bookend to this recent Era and would give a few exciting games but still think we would take it in 4 or 5.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X