X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jamario Moon the answer at the 3?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      og, but siakam looks better because he is more comfortable. i think og adds more to his game, and siakam refines his.

how much better would this team be if casey was coaching and we still made the demar trade?
      I don't suspect much of a difference if Casey was here over Nurse. Perhaps might even have a better regular season. Could see a few questionable decisions that costs us one or two games in each round of the playoffs though.

Does Kyle make the all-star game?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Is Jamario Moon the answer at the 3?
        Yes. We should waive Kawhi and go sign Moon immediately if he's available.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          og, but siakam looks better because he is more comfortable. i think og adds more to his game, and siakam refines his.

how much better would this team be if casey was coaching and we still made the demar trade?
          We’d be worse IMO. Casey would be playing Kyle at centre with this roster.

Does Kyle make the all star team this year, and how do his numbers compare to last year?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            We’d be worse IMO. Casey would be playing Kyle at centre with this roster.

Does Kyle make the all star team this year, and how do his numbers compare to last year?
            Yes. With Nurse wanting to use Lowry to initiate more offence, his raw scoring and assist numbers go up, and with the Raptors dominating the conference, he and Kawhi are shoe ins for the AS game.

Does JV play 30 or more MPG this season?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Yes. With Nurse wanting to use Lowry to initiate more offence, his raw scoring and assist numbers go up, and with the Raptors dominating the conference, he and Kawhi are shoe ins for the AS game.

Does JV play 30 or more MPG this season?
              Yes. Please!

Does Pascal becomes the legitimate option over Serge?

Comment

Why does everyone stay flat footed when shooting freethrows? is it illegal to jump during freethrows?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Yes. Please!

Does Pascal becomes the legitimate option over Serge?
                  There is a 40% chance OG is starting PF by January and Serge is the bench C.

Do the Raptors reach 65 wins?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    There is a 40% chance OG is starting PF by January and Serge is the bench C.

Do the Raptors reach 65 wins?
                    No, too many uncertainties to say yes. I'd say the Kawhi upgrade would be worth 10 wins or so at least if the Raptors were a mediocre team, but winning that level of games is more about luck and attitude and overall health than actual talent.

Who would you take in a seven game series, the Raptors or the Rockets?
                    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      No, too many uncertainties to say yes. I'd say the Kawhi upgrade would be worth 10 wins or so at least if the Raptors were a mediocre team, but winning that level of games is more about luck and attitude and overall health than actual talent.

Who would you take in a seven game series, the Raptors or the Rockets?
                      Raptors. Rockets lost their 2 best perimeter defenders. Raptors got significantly better defensively. I think the Raptors to become a heavy 3 point shooting team next season.

Do the Raptors make the Finals next season?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Why does everyone stay flat footed when shooting freethrows? is it illegal to jump during freethrows?
                        You CAN jump, but why would you add one more moving part to your shot, when you don't have to? That's a dumb idea. And players don't stay flat footed, they usually shift their weight on the balls of their feet and sometimes end up on their toes leaning forward. You want the simplest, most economical motion that you can repeat easily and consistently. You don't need to elevate over a defender at the FT line, so jumping when you don't have to makes no sense.

Comment

Hopefully...? I'll go with yes. (making the finals)

When the talking heads are talking, when is the first time the greatness of Kawhi is not qualified by "when/if he's healthy"?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            You CAN jump, but why would you add one more moving part to your shot, when you don't have to? That's a dumb idea. And players don't stay flat footed, they usually shift their weight on the balls of their feet and sometimes end up on their toes leaning forward. You want the simplest, most economical motion that you can repeat easily and consistently. You don't need to elevate over a defender at the FT line, so jumping when you don't have to makes no sense.
                            A lot of players have their feet swing forward when they jump, too, and you aren't allowed to touch or cross the line until the ball hits the rim, though that rule is so inconsistently enforced for the rebounders that I'm not sure that's any part of the logic.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Why does the Lakers call their yellow jersey "gold" i mean, it's yellow... right?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                A lot of players have their feet swing forward when they jump, too, and you aren't allowed to touch or cross the line until the ball hits the rim, though that rule is so inconsistently enforced for the rebounders that I'm not sure that's any part of the logic.
                                I have no idea when NBA refs decide the rebounders are stepping into the lane too early, because everybody moves early. Half a second before the shot? More than a second before the shot?

Same deal with shuffling your pivot foot. How much is too much? Because sometimes it happens 3-4 times.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X