X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Maury and Rockwell.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Did Boucher get waived or something? Does not seem to be on the roster anymore?

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk
      Where are you sourcing your roster?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A SAN ANTONIO REPORTER HERE? Fuck that shit! He probably gonna ask Kawhi some stupid question like he did Nick Nurse.... Someone kick that asshole to the curb!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Where are you sourcing your roster?
          Where should I?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Where should I?
            Basically nowhere is really trustworthy to keep up to date. RealGM isn't bad. Mostly you should only assume Boucher has been waived if the team announces that Boucher has been waived.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Does any TO reporter read this forum?

If so here's my message: Do your fuckin job. There's a million questions you can ask Kawhi and you asked him with a bunch of stupid questions that no one cares about and a bunch of CLICHE questions? no one wants to play in TO? If you're really paying attention you'll know that that's old news.

I can't wait for the 'what's the capital of Canada' question. I know it's coming.

Smh.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

If so here's my message: Do your fuckin job. There's a million questions you can ask Kawhi and you asked him with a bunch of stupid questions that no one cares about and a bunch of CLICHE questions? no one wants to play in TO? If you're really paying attention you'll know that that's old news.

I can't wait for the 'what's the capital of Canada' question. I know it's coming.

Smh.
                preach.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Smh.
                  Everybody knows the capital of Canada is regina
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

If ya smellllllllllalalalalalla

What ibaka

Is cookin

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Godaddy curse is gonna partner with Ibaka and his cooking gig this year just watch

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Godaddy curse is gonna partner with Ibaka and his cooking gig this year just watch
                                Great, he probably fed everyone some grasshoppers and slugs and everyone is ready to go hooping. Seriously though, it's encouraging to see Serge is not settling down and wants to become better. He's on a threshold where his athleticism is changing, but he's still got the rim protection instincts that got him here. I hope Nurse can maximize his talents and he can be a force in the paint again.

Comment

Working...
                                X