Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Head coach Nick Nurse and his team will hold training camp in Vancouver, British Columbia. This marks the fifth consecutive year the Raptors will hold training camp in British Columbia and sixth time in team history.

The Raptors will practice Tuesday, Sept. 25 through Friday, Sept. 28 at Fortius Sport & Health. All practice sessions are closed to the public. A specific schedule with times and media availability will be released at a later date.
    https://www.nba.com/raptors/press-re...eason-schedule
    Preseason schedule:

Team is supposed to be in town as the 15th of Sept.... anyone of the intrepid Raptor beat reporters camped out at the BioSteele Centre or are they still on golf tourneys and personal time.

No wonder Woj breaks all the news. He works.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Going to be at camp on the 25th. It's gonna be fun.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        Awesome. We'll expect detailed reports

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Awesome. We'll expect detailed reports
          Definitely will try!

Depending on how their PR is, I'm going to try and shoot some video of practice. I'm really interested in seeing Kawhi on the floor.

Comment

This was mentioned in another thread, but adding it here as well. I suspect Moreland will just be another camp invite.

Comment

Oops, nevermind. Misread the rule. Moreland can indeed get a two-way.
              Last edited by DanH; Tue Sep 18, 2018, 03:23 PM.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                If you get to interview Kawhi or any of the new players, don't ask any of the stupid Canada questions that no one cares about.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  If you get to interview Kawhi or any of the new players, don't ask any of the stupid Canada questions that no one cares about.
                  If we get the chance, depends who they make available. I assume Nurse, Masai, Kyle, and hopefully, Kawhi.

Canada questions are in fact going to be important, however, to this whole recruiting thing if fans really want Kawhi to stay. Gotta sell him on the environment.

I want to know how "excited" he is about building a comradery with Lowry on and off the court.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    "Do you have a toque yet Kawhi?" *middle aged white men with bald spots chortle in unison at their own clever wit*
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Preseason schedule:

I hope they have patience with Boucher like they did with Bebe and Bruno

Comment

When is media day .... Lowry is going to have to talk to T.O reporters and not about U.S training camp .

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                          When is media day .... Lowry is going to have to talk to T.O reporters and not about U.S training camp .
                          Monday.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            I hope they have patience with Boucher like they did with Bebe and Bruno
                            Unlikely, Raptors are going for it this year. Best show up.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Unlikely, Raptors are going for it this year. Best show up.
                              I mean keep in on the 905 team and let him develop ..

Comment

Working...
                              X