Raptors Republic Report Cards - Marcus Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Report Cards - Marcus Banks

Today, Mr. Marcus Banks. Grade & discuss.

Marcus Banks

2009-10 Statistics

PPG 5.0
    RPG 1.0
    APG 1.2
    SPG 0.6
    BPG 0.1
    FG% 0.534
    FT% 0.828
    3P% 0.292
    MPG 11.1
    A
    14.29%
    B
    64.29%
    C
    21.43%
    D
    0.00%
    F
    0.00%

I gave him a C. He played ok when given a chance to play but he didn't play enough to get a better grade in my mind.

Comment

Maybe my appreciation for talent radar is broken, but he exceeded all expectations on the court this season as well was a stand-up guy and professional off the court too. So for that, I gave the poor guy an "A".

Good on ya Marcus and if you return again next season even as our back-up, I won't complain in the slightest. At least not now.

Comment

B.

His contract his horrible. He, the organization, the fans all knew he would not play much but when called upon as Mr. 3rd-stringer, he did his part. Played some average defence. Never complained and was an excellent cheerleader.

Comment

Played solid 3rd-string ball. Gave him a B.

Comment

B from me also. He played hard. If the rest of the players could learn anything from (Money in the)Banks, it's his ability to give 100% of his effort.

Comment

B from me, At the start of the season I wanted him lynched because of his bad contract, he changed my mind because of his effort and they way he encouraged his teamate even though I though he should have had more playing time.

Was he worth the money? NO, but he at least tried to earn it, unlike some of his higher paid teamates.

Your a class act Banks and I would be glad to see you back..... for the minimum though

Comment

B+

I respect Marcus because he respect's the court

Comment

Working...
                X