Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 1: Portland Trail Blazers @ Toronto Raptors in Vancity - Sat Sept 29th, 7pm ET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    Yeah JV is clearly should be starting lol
    Is this even in question?

    Comment


    • Haven't seen a pre season game ...first period... and the bench hopping! The team is excited.

      Comment


      • Playoff JV showing up in a preseason game

        Comment


        • consmap wrote: View Post
          His name is JONAAASSS

          Comment


          • Nobody can stop JV

            Comment


            • Fred's taken a few drives that I haven't really liked, but otherwise, I'm pleased with what I'm seeing.

              Comment


              • Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  Is this even in question?
                  Lol he didn't start tonight amigo. Against Nurkic no less. So I would say it is in question for sure.

                  But if he plays like this he won't give Nurse a choice but to start him.
                  It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Fred's taken a few drives that I haven't really liked, but otherwise, I'm pleased with what I'm seeing.
                    I, too, am pleased with what I'm seeing.

                    Comment


                    • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Lol he didn't start tonight amigo. Against Nurkic no less. So I would say it is in question for sure.

                      But if he plays like this he won't give Nurse a choice but to start him.
                      Lol Fair point, I just meant amongst us here. I don't think JV comes off the bench during the season. Would be madness after everything we've heard from Nurse about JV this summer.

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post
                        Fred's taken a few drives that I haven't really liked, but otherwise, I'm pleased with what I'm seeing.
                        Yeah overall could be tighter, but what do you expect? Everything is really encouraging at this point.

                        Comment


                        • All we need now is a Siakam three
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • 007 wrote: View Post
                            All we need now is a Siakam three

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post
                              Lol Fair point, I just meant amongst us here. I don't think JV comes off the bench during the season. Would be madness after everything we've heard from Nurse about JV this summer.
                              People are reading too much into Ibaka starting tonight. Against a traditional big its almost always going to be JV on them.

                              Comment


                              • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Lol he didn't start tonight amigo. Against Nurkic no less. So I would say it is in question for sure.

                                But if he plays like this he won't give Nurse a choice but to start him.
                                I mean if Nurse seriously thinks starting a Miles/Ibaka frontcourt is a good idea, bring back Casey.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X