Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 1: Portland Trail Blazers @ Toronto Raptors in Vancity - Sat Sept 29th, 7pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Aminu might legit be the ugliest dude in the league.
    It's been a while since we've had a 1st Team All-Ugly member.

*reminiscing about Sam Cassell, George Muresan, Popeye Jones, Tyronne Hill and Shelden Williams

Comment

I don't remember the last time I was this pumped for a pre-season game!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I don't remember the last time I was this pumped for a pre-season game!

I don't know why, but I've been watching the Ultimate Warrior shaking the ring ropes for about 7 straight minutes now...disturbingly mesmerizing.

Comment

I swear to god Kawhi better play...not sure how much longer I can take without seeing him in action
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

That quote I take about Ibaka is interesting...seems coach nurse wants him returning to the rim on offense more this year, defying trends but harkening back to his prime days in okc. "I guarantee my % will be higher this year" also certainly implies he has a mandate to take shots near the rim
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys, we too can take part in the fun....with this Van Vleet inspired fanny pack. Tell the world how fucking baller you are, AND never lose your phone again.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...r-fall-fashion

Comment

Guys, we too can take part in the fun....with this Van Vleet inspired fanny pack. Tell the world how fucking baller you are, AND never lose your phone again.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...r-fall-fashion
                That's a fucking FANNY PACK!?

shut up and take my money!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Sooo pumped...is Green starting...sooo pumped!
                  I don't have any inside info, just a guess. I think we'll likely see a few different starting lineups during the preseason. Nurse strikes me as a tinkerer.

Comment

Does anyone know what channel it will be on?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      That's a fucking FANNY PACK!?

shut up and take my money!
                      It can also be used to house your toothbrush and ear medicine.

Comment

It can also be used to house your toothbrush and ear medicine.
                        That’s such a good idea. I hate having to carry around my ear medicine in my hand all the time.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                          Does anyone know what channel it will be on?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

https://www.nba.com/raptors/schedule

Comment

That quote I take about Ibaka is interesting...seems coach nurse wants him returning to the rim on offense more this year, defying trends but harkening back to his prime days in okc. "I guarantee my % will be higher this year" also certainly implies he has a mandate to take shots near the rim
                            It may be that they want him driving less.

Like if he has an open shot, go for it, but last year he would also use the dribble drive a bit, and he is an atrocious ballhandler. Instead of trying to get closer to the rim with the ball, set him up there a bit more without it? I don't know. His post game is ok as long as he keeps it simple.

Comment

Pump up that fuzzy trade value. Brilliant.

Comment

Hmmmm....his prime days in OKC were at C though. Can't see Nurse wanting both JV and Serge in the post. Serge and JV in separate line-up's?

Comment

Working...
                                X