Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 1: Portland Trail Blazers @ Toronto Raptors in Vancity - Sat Sept 29th, 7pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game day! Hallelujah. Now for sleep.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

Comment

*bracing for anguish and ridiculous takeaways from the first preseason game *

Comment

GAME DAYYYyyyyyy yayyyyyyy

Comment

Comment

Gonna be game morning tomorrow morning in Asia. I'm not sure if any of the free live streams will broadcast a preseason game, but hope so.

Was just reading somewhere that we might not see Kawhi out there for extended minutes, as Nick experiments with various lineups." I feel like 20+ minutes would still be a good time to have Kawhi out there for the first game(?) gotta get him in rhythm with the starters.... anyways, am feeling an unreasonable amount of excitement for first preseason game. Looking forward to waking up a bit early.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  *bracing for anguish and ridiculous takeaways from the first preseason game *

"Media Garbage" deflector shields on HIGH.

Comment

veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                    Gonna be game morning tomorrow morning in Asia. I'm not sure if any of the free live streams will broadcast a preseason game, but hope so.

Was just reading somewhere that we might not see Kawhi out there for extended minutes, as Nick experiments with various lineups." I feel like 20+ minutes would still be a good time to have Kawhi out there for the first game(?) gotta get him in rhythm with the starters.... anyways, am feeling an unreasonable amount of excitement for first preseason game. Looking forward to waking up a bit early.
                    20 minutes of Kawhi, Lyle, Green, Ibaka and JV would be great. I'll take whatever Nurse delivers and like it. Anxious to see the makeup and play of the second unit and how Nurse massages those roles.

Comment

TBT to 13/14 preseason

Comment

I believe OG's father passed away recently, so he may not be available for tonight's game.

Got the connection from this tweet (via Reddit):

Olisa Anunoby is OG's brother.

Comment

Sad news. Tough to lose a parent. Especially tough at a young(ish) age.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I lost my dad when I was 22..hopefully OG is a stronger man than I was for awhile! I know siakam when through it too so maybe he can help be a support for him
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                              I think he also lost his mom at a young age so... damn sorry to hear.

Comment

Kawhi lost his dad at a young age. Something for the two to bond over. Hopefully Kawhi can help him get through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X