Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 1: Portland Trail Blazers @ Toronto Raptors in Vancity - Sat Sept 29th, 7pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji459]

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

PR team should get the starting lineups soon.

I'll share them with you guys if someone doesn't beat me to it!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          *bracing for anguish and ridiculous takeaways from the first preseason game *
          Boston lost their first pre season game..

Brad Stevens is on the hot seat and there is concern in lobstertown that they overpaid for Gordon Hayward.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

I'm one of those fans who's totally apathetic to pre season exhibition sports. Rarely watch, get it over with.

With that said, I am so freaking pumped to watch tonight's game. I've never felt that for preseason, ever..
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Brad Stevens is on the hot seat and there is concern in lobstertown that they overpaid for Gordon Hayward.
              Just don't create another Boston is overrated thread. Aight?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I'm one of those fans who's totally apathetic to pre season exhibition sports. Rarely watch, get it over with.

With that said, I am so freaking pumped to watch tonight's game. I've never felt that for preseason, ever..
                Can't get too excited about tonight bec i know Kawhi will not play much.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  Even if he gets 10 minutes good enough appetizer for me
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

76'ers beat Melbourne (a team Raptors will play for their 3rd preseason game).

Ben Simmons looked really impressive in the highlights, he will be a handful when Raps play them.

Comment

Automatic L

Comment

Nurse I believe in you. I thought you were JVHive

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                            Raptors could go 82-0 and win a championship and you’ll find a way to complain

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              76'ers beat Melbourne (a team Raptors will play for their 3rd preseason game).

Ben Simmons looked really impressive in the highlights, he will be a handful when Raps play them.

who?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nurse I believe in you. I thought you were JVHive

Eh, it's preseason. JV will start when the games matter. My two takeaways from the lineup:

1. That starting group is going to jack a shit ton of threes

2. A bench unit of FVV-Delon-Powell-Siakam-JV is intriguing
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X