Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

    BROOKLYN NETS

    D'Anglelo Russell



    Allen Crabbe



    Caris Levert



    Demarre Carroll



    Jarrett Allen



    VS

    TORONTO RAPTORS

    Kyle Lowry



    Danny Green




    Kawhi Leonard



    Pascal Siakam



    Serge Ibaka



    NOTES:

    - This starting line up is based on a line up that was used in scrimmage. Nurse could change it up

    - First day of back to back.

    - OG is back and will be available.








    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Oct 9th, 2018, 09:18 AM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

  • #2
    This is great.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hilarious. Your Kyle and Pascal pics aren't showing though, Mixx. If they're twimg twitter ones you have to upload them to imgur or find alternatives.
      It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

      Comment


      • #4
        Gonna be at this one!
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #5
          Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Hilarious. Your Kyle and Pascal pics aren't showing though, Mixx. If they're twimg twitter ones you have to upload them to imgur or find alternatives.
          Thank you! hope it worked now lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Has JV started a preseason game yet? If not and he doesn't start this one then is it a good indication that Nurse isn't planning to start JV in the regular season?

            Comment


            • #7
              LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Has JV started a preseason game yet? If not and he doesn't start this one then is it a good indication that Nurse isn't planning to start JV in the regular season?
              He started against Utah
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • #8
                DanH wrote: View Post
                Gonna be at this one!
                meeee too!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  He started against Utah
                  Ah okay. I'm hoping to see what the starting rotation will look like as we are nearing the end of preseason. These guys need to build on court chemistry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Ah okay. I'm hoping to see what the starting rotation will look like as we are nearing the end of preseason. These guys need to build on court chemistry.
                    I think with Nurse, at least for the first 20 games or so, we'll be seeing a variety of starting lineups. I'd hope the versions with Serge at C would be rare, and that the bulk of games will be KL-KL-OG-JV with one of Green/Ibaka. And that eventually we'd see the rotation settle down in the middle of the year so some units can build some chemistry. But for now, I doubt we see much settling.

                    That said, since I'm attending the game and want to see the team play well, and am also an unabashed JV fan, I hope they start JV tomorrow.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh crap!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Oh crap!


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          DanH wrote: View Post
                          I think with Nurse, at least for the first 20 games or so, we'll be seeing a variety of starting lineups. I'd hope the versions with Serge at C would be rare, and that the bulk of games will be KL-KL-OG-JV with one of Green/Ibaka. And that eventually we'd see the rotation settle down in the middle of the year so some units can build some chemistry. But for now, I doubt we see much settling.

                          That said, since I'm attending the game and want to see the team play well, and am also an unabashed JV fan, I hope they start JV tomorrow.
                          Likely. I do think we'll see a few different looks, but I would have thought it's due to players being given an opportunity to win/lose their spots on the rotation...outside of Leonard/Lowry that is. I think JV would be a lock at starting C as well, however Nurse moving him in an out makes me think twice. He may not be a natural fit for the new offence, but he's heads and shoulders better than the alternatives.

                          I say give the starting spots to the the guys that come ready for the start of the season and go from there. To me that's Leonard, Lowry, JV and FVV. Hoping OG can take the last open spot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Nooooooooooo!!!!
                            ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              Nooooooooooo!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X