Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Nobody wins here. Jimmy looks like a clown, Minnesota entire roster looks softer than baby shit. Thibs looks like he's lost control of the circus. Wolves management has lost more leverage.

Wait, somebody wins. ESPN and Woj.

Woj is loving the drama. I've never seen him dramatize things so much.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    OK now I'm 100% off the Jimmy train. Good luck to whichever team gets him.
    His stock that was already low two weeks ago when he asked for a trade is even lower now. Two weeks ago I was positive that Thibs would lose his job over this. Now that he is dragging his heels deeper into the ground instead of trading Butler quickly, might mean his NBA career will be finished as well.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Funny enough, only franchise really capable of handling a guy like this is Miami. Pat Riley, Erik Spoelstra, and a ton of guys on that roster are no-nonsense.

Get that deal done, already.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nobody wins here. Jimmy looks like a clown, Minnesota entire roster looks softer than baby shit. Thibs looks like he's lost control of the circus. Wolves management has lost more leverage.

Wait, somebody wins. ESPN and Woj.

Leave a comment:

replied
    All set up. Jimmy knew the cameras and reporters were all ready. What a joke.

Great job Minnesota I'm sure Towns and Wiggins are thrilled with this latest side show you put on today. God I love Masai and MLSE
    I really hope Butler called up ESPN yesterday, said "send someone to Minnesota, trust me", then went wild at practice today, walked out of the building, immediately picked up his phone and told them "I'm ready, get the cameras".

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied

Great job Minnesota I'm sure Towns and Wiggins are thrilled with this latest side show you put on today. God I love Masai and MLSE
    Exactly what I'm thinking. DeMar/Kawhi trade could've gone haywire, esp. after Kawhi's camp said that he had no desire to play in Toronto.

This is the difference between the two franchises.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    imagine if VC did this LOL

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    Lowry, Green, Leonard, OG, and Ibaka.

Love this lineup.
    chief called. he said this is it

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    The fact that Butler + Wolves 3rd stringers beat the Wolves starters is very telling LOL.

Butler is basically like, 'you want to prove me wrong? then do something about it' The starters can't do anything about it lol.

I love it. I love Jimmy.
    I say screw Butler. People can talk about Towns at age 22/23 all they want, but Butler himself at 29 only got out of the 1st round twice in his career (on both occasions being promptly out in the 2nd round). He's never been good enough to be a No1 option on a team, (and certainly won't do it north of 30), and definitely not good enough to get away with thumping his chest like this in practice, and think GM's will look at this and say "wow, look at how cocky and unprofessional you are, come join us!". Might make good twitter drama, but he's only hurting his value further. Hard pass.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    All this just scream poor professionalism to me honestly. There's being assertive and aggressive and there's being an asshole. Butler is a prime asshole. I'd steer clear tbh.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    This is why I love Jimmy Butler. He can be an asshole but he is a flat out winner.

This year is a one year gamble, I say double down and go get him. In for a penny, in for a pound.
    All this just scream poor professionalism to me honestly. There's being assertive and aggressive and there's being an asshole. Butler is being a prime asshole right now. I'd steer clear tbh.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Lowry, Green, Leonard, OG, and Ibaka.

Love this lineup.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X