Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit lmao

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
      Holy shit lmao

jesus christ
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Save him Masai

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          The game is different now from the milkmen days. The players are bigger and faster and put more torque on their knees... Playing at full game speed without a decent sized preseason would be a recipe for injuries.
          Yes, thank goodness instead we have the injuries occurring before the season even starts /s
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Holy shit lmao

Jimmy just trying to light a fire under management to trade him. Not sure why they would even want him to report until this mess is resolved. Pretty damn unprofessional of Butler to demand a trade this way and then get pissed off because it's not happening within his desired timeline.

Comment

Holy shit lmao

L M A O. I hope Butler stays in Minny now ahahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Jimmy just trying to light a fire under management to trade him. Not sure why they would even want him to report until this mess is resolved. Pretty damn unprofessional of Butler to demand a trade this way and then get pissed off because it's not happening within his desired timeline.
                Yeah he's a punk plain and simple. If I hate my co workers and didn't get the raise I wanted to, and they were working on transferring me, is it OK for me to walk into the office starting fights with everyone, maybe throw a stapler at the boss?

Someone shoulda put Jimmy on his ass. Unfortunately T Wolves roster is full of guys who wanna save their manicured hands for playing Fort Nite or whatever the fuck its called

Comment

That's Jimmy talking to Thibs

Comment

Yeah after reading all of that, I'll pass on Butler
                    OG is our king

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

L M A O. I hope Butler stays in Minny now ahahaha
                      He's right tho lmao! Look at their record last year after he got injured.

Towns = overrated
                      Wiggins = shit
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sucks to be a TWolves fan. This may be worse than what Carter did. Although they've only had Jimmy for a year, so probably not quite the same.

Would still trade for him though.

Comment

He's right tho lmao! Look at their record last year after he got injured.

Towns = overrated
                          Wiggins = shit
                          Towns has a higher ceiling than butler and isnt a total moron. Butler as your best player gets you to the 2nd round, top 15 guy starting to decline soon. Big deal, I wouldn't hold my franchise hostage for that shit.

Comment

Bottom line is who the fuck let's thibs run EVERYTHING? who the fuck let's stan van run EVERYTHING?

Thank God our ownership leaves the sports to the sports people

Comment

Keon is right. If you're Minnesota you gotta let him go but Thibs fucked it up

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Towns has a higher ceiling than butler and isnt a total moron. Butler as your best player gets you to the 2nd round, top 15 guy starting to decline soon. Big deal, I wouldn't hold my franchise hostage for that shit.
                                When are we going to stop talking about Towns and Wiggins "ceiling?"

Towns has been in the league for 4 yrs Keon and he still couldn't lead the team anywhere. If Butler did not get traded to MIN last year, they probably would finish in the lottery again. Again, look at their record after Butler got hurt last year. They were awful.

Compare Towns to Embiid. Last year was Embiid's first full year in the NBA and he led the Sixers to the ECF.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X