Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibakas awareness is horrendous -- shouldn't be starting ovah JV.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Ibakas awareness is horrendous -- shouldn't be starting ovah JV.
      Couldn't agree more. I told yall Serge truly isn't that much better than JV overall defensively anymore.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I enjoyed Lowry's two bad passes.

Comment

• Serge does most things bad, but his shot blocking is going to be fun this year.

Comment

• The team is so much better when my boy VV is on the floor.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With the shooters on the floor in that lineup. No reason to see Ibaka take 3 threes. All short.

Comment

• ibaka sucks

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  He's been a mess this game. Two bad turnovers too.
                  Wasn't necessarily a criticism, just an observation. Perhaps it's something that Nurse set up because of the Nets personnel, but something that would be exploited by a player who could shoot from the outside.

Conversely, always coming up on the screens, means that there's a greater likelihood of driving past Ibaka to the rim.

Comment

• Well that was a quarter. Bad shooting and defense got worse as the quarter went on.

Comment

• So many 1 on 1. They're playing like the way they played 2 years ago.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOL so many 1 on 1. Are we sure Nurse was the architect behind last year's offense?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm curious about the offense. I figure they'll go back to pass happy basketball when the season starts. Right now Nick might be seeing who can do what in ISOs.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                            Lowry, Green, Leonard, OG, and Ibaka.

Love this lineup.
                            Not starting JV again. If Nurse Casey's JV this year, I'm gonna scream ....

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                              So many 1 on 1. They're playing like the way they played 2 years ago.
                              Yeah, not seeing a lot of the ball swinging from side to side like last year, even with the bench mob.

Also not seeing JV setting nearly as many screens this preseason.

Comment

• Straight up, Kyle looks fat. And I’ve been defending him about his weight for the last couple years, but right now he looks a bit pudgy.

Comment

Working...
                                X