PRESEASON GAME 5: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans - OCT 11, 2018 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    And now Kyle gets in one little fight and you want to get scared, and trade him out of the city to god knows where?
    I think we all know where.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Okay so I wasn't the only one getting that fresh Prince vibe from Scrap's post haha

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Okay so I wasn't the only one getting that fresh Prince vibe from Scrap's post haha
        I'm hoping it was intentional. I started rapping at that point of the post lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            Man VC still so smooth.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
              Chillin out, maxin, annoyed with the calls,
              preseason game 4, Bell centre, Montreal.
              A particular ref, he was up to no good,
              Started making trouble like Kyle knew he would.
              He got in one little fight and the fans got scared
              They said "Kyle's immature, trade him to god knows where".

Scraptor I love how that was just snuck in there, no fanfare, just brilliant.

P.s. Mitch I'm not trying to pile on, I don't agree with you 100% but I see where you're coming from a bit. We all know Kyle's personality, he's a little impulsive and can be childish at times, but he's a competitor, and I think that within a few weeks we should likely see this as quite a non-issue. North Philadelphia, born and raised -- in the playground he used to spend most of his days, after all. He's grown up a bit, however, since then.
              I sincerely hope you're all right. I appreciate Kyle, where he's come from and what he's done for the Raptors. We also don't need the drama that a Lowry trade would create. We've seen him get tossed before (famously last year) for flapping his gums. This just had a different feel to me than that one. Time will tell.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I'm hoping it was intentional. I started rapping at that point of the post lol
                He is from Philly after all

Comment

• MIXX WHERE IS THE GAME THREAD

asdasasdasjdjkasfhjkshfjkhaskf

Comment

Working...
                  X