This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Non-Raptors NBA 2018/19

I didn’t see a thead for this, but it’s pretty much go time. Starting with one of the better teams in the East, the Freaks are destroying the Timberpups to close out the preseason.

And...even if they won’t dominate I’m actually excited to watch the Lebrons this year - in the Other conference!

What time is it? Oh shit, it’s pretty much GAME TIME.
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Oct 12, 2018, 09:43 PM.

Do Minneapolis journalists ask awkward questions about winter headwear and attempt to get validation for their city to overcome their sense of inferiority? Because that would probably make sense.

If the Timberwolves do, in fact, play in Minneapolis.

Comment

Looking at the game thread, appears the genius Thibodeau had Rose guarding Giannis for long stretches

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Do Minneapolis journalists ask awkward questions about winter headwear and attempt to get validation for their city to overcome their sense of inferiority? Because that would probably make sense.

If the Timberwolves do, in fact, play in Minneapolis.
        Minnesota = usa

Toronto = Canada

Spot the difference
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

And I thought trading for Bargnani was bad..

Comment

Have we just decided that no one is ever going to use the Lets NBA forum lol

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              We have taken over the forum, this is mutiny against the Mods! Attica!! Attica!!

Comment

are we allowed to talk about Derozan in this thread?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Why should I have to click multiple times to make fun of Sacramento??? I want to make fun of them now!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There's an entire RR forum for non-Raptors NBA talk. Go there. Lol

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      We have taken over the forum, this is mutiny against the Mods! Attica!! Attica!!

Comment

Working...
                      X