Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think Toronto Raptor games are on Channels like Sportsnet 1 or TSN 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you think Toronto Raptor games are on Channels like Sportsnet 1 or TSN 2

    Why do you think Toronto Raptor games are on Channels like Sportsnet 1 or TSN 2 .. Two channels that you have to pay more to get but Toronto Maple Leaf games and Jays games are on the basic sports package . Just wondering ...

  • #2
    If you're looking for an answer go look at the tsn Facebook page.

    What did Auston Matthews have for breakfast? 1000 comments

    Blue Jays offseason plans? 500 comments

    Just posted about an hour ago: Raptors headed into most anticipated season ever?

    3 comments, one saying "no one cares" and another saying "eww nba"
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Raptors got no "good old Ontario boys" on a team
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #4
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        If you're looking for an answer go look at the tsn Facebook page.

        What did Auston Matthews have for breakfast? 1000 comments

        Blue Jays offseason plans? 500 comments

        Just posted about an hour ago: Raptors headed into most anticipated season ever?

        3 comments, one saying "no one cares" and another saying "eww nba"
        We need to organize RR posters and randomly swarm mainstream Canadian sports media sites with Raptor goodness. Time to let them know that Canadian Raptor fans actually exist.

        Comment


        • #5
          KeonClark wrote: View Post
          If you're looking for an answer go look at the tsn Facebook page.

          What did Auston Matthews have for breakfast? 1000 comments

          Blue Jays offseason plans? 500 comments

          Just posted about an hour ago: Raptors headed into most anticipated season ever?

          3 comments, one saying "no one cares" and another saying "eww nba"
          Matthews getting all kinds of hype these days like he's the second coming LMAO. Can't wait to see the Leafs choke in the 1st round again.

          And nothing has changed folks. McDavid > Matthews and it ain't close.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • #6
            Fury wrote: View Post
            Matthews getting all kinds of hype these days like he's the second coming LMAO. Can't wait to see the Leafs choke in the 1st round again.

            And nothing has changed folks. McDavid > Matthews and it ain't close.
            Has anyone challenged you on that? McDavid is a special talent, otherwordly. And he'll be stuck on an awful team for years, which is too bad for him. That doesn't stop Matthews from being one of the top players in the league, and likely to remain that (and rise in the ranks) for the next decade.

            The Leafs are young, and anything can happen in the NHL playoffs, so they may well lose in the 1st round again. Then again, they might not.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • #7
              DanH wrote: View Post
              Has anyone challenged you on that? McDavid is a special talent, otherwordly. And he'll be stuck on an awful team for years, which is too bad for him. That doesn't stop Matthews from being one of the top players in the league, and likely to remain that (and rise in the ranks) for the next decade.

              The Leafs are young, and anything can happen in the NHL playoffs, so they may well lose in the 1st round again. Then again, they might not.
              They are young and they have a lot of firepower offensively. Defensively? not so much. The way they're playing right now? that's not going to work in the playoffs. They're not going to be able to score 7 goals a game in the playoffs.

              And how can you say the Oilers are a bad team? they played 3 games and are 1-2.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • #8
                When it comes to basketball all Canada loves the Raptors, coast to coast fandom.When it comes to the Leafs everybody but Toronto hates them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fury wrote: View Post
                  They are young and they have a lot of firepower offensively. Defensively? not so much. The way they're playing right now? that's not going to work in the playoffs. They're not going to be able to score 7 goals a game in the playoffs.

                  And how can you say the Oilers are a bad team? they played 3 games and are 1-2.
                  Oh, I can say the Oilers are a bad team because I watched them last year, and they addressed *checks paper* none of the issues from last year over the summer.

                  Hey, McDavid may be able to drag them to the playoffs. Hard to bet against him. But if they make the playoffs, it will indeed be because he dragged them there.

                  As for the Leafs, yes, they are a better offensive than defensive team. I definitely don't think the way they are playing right now will work in the playoffs. Luckily, the playoffs are not in October, so they have all year to improve (and they've already shown some good signs over the past few games).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    golden wrote: View Post
                    We need to organize RR posters and randomly swarm mainstream Canadian sports media sites with Raptor goodness. Time to let them know that Canadian Raptor fans actually exist.

                    The point of this thread has been derailed by people talking hockey lol. Resistance is futile!
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      DanH wrote: View Post
                      Oh, I can say the Oilers are a bad team because I watched them last year, and they addressed *checks paper* none of the issues from last year over the summer.

                      Hey, McDavid may be able to drag them to the playoffs. Hard to bet against him. But if they make the playoffs, it will indeed be because he dragged them there.

                      As for the Leafs, yes, they are a better offensive than defensive team. I definitely don't think the way they are playing right now will work in the playoffs. Luckily, the playoffs are not in October, so they have all year to improve (and they've already shown some good signs over the past few games).
                      The Oilers made the playoffs 2 years ago and made it all the way to the Western Conference Semi Finals - only losing to the Ducks in 7 games.

                      Last year was a fluke just like last year was a fluke when the Golden Knights made the playoffs.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hockey sucks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fury wrote: View Post
                          The Oilers made the playoffs 2 years ago and made it all the way to the Western Conference Semi Finals - only losing to the Ducks in 7 games.

                          Last year was a fluke just like last year was a fluke when the Golden Knights made the playoffs.
                          I'd say their playoff run was more a fluke like the Sens' similar run the same year was.

                          Never underestimate how a bad front office can screw up even a real playoff team. Even if we accept that their success that year was real, they aren't the same team as they were then.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ugh.. time to lockup this thread
                            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              ugh.. time to lockup this thread
                              When the thread became about hockey it was time to put it to bed.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X