Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to see Kyle play less than 30 minutes today.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      And maybe have Brown out there for 5 or 7 minutes for KLOW and FVV since these two have taken a beating this week.
      I'd rather play JV at the point than watch Brown give me Casey-era PTSD

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Gah! No! Kill it with fire!

I cannot condone a course of action that will lead to Lorenzo Brown playing non-garbage time minutes.

That said, maybe cut down on the 2-PG looks and keep those two to more reasonable minutes.
        In order to save Kyle's long term health, give Brown a little run lol Delon on the shelf, as long as Brown does simple stuff like handling the ball and passing he will be fine...

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Wow, I feel like Casey-era PTSD is a real thing for Raptors fans!

To hell or high water with Bargnani!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Fine then have Loyed suit up.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Wow, I feel like Casey-era PTSD is a real thing for Raptors fans!

To hell or high water with Bargnani!
              the real test would be to see if Nurse just plugs Norm into Kawhi's starting spot to keep all the rotations in sync (rather than realizing the best person to replace Kawhi is Kawhi Jr) a la his predecessor.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Gah! No! Kill it with fire!

I cannot condone a course of action that will lead to Lorenzo Brown playing non-garbage time minutes.

That said, maybe cut down on the 2-PG looks and keep those two to more reasonable minutes.
                Right now, I rather see Lo-Brown play than CJ Miles-on-a-bricking-spree and to a Norman Powell

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  Right now, I rather see Lo-Brown play than CJ Miles-on-a-bricking-spree and to a Norman Powell
                  CJ Miles always bricking on the road & Norm still playing scared.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    the real test would be to see if Nurse just plugs Norm into Kawhi's starting spot to keep all the rotations in sync (rather than realizing the best person to replace Kawhi is Kawhi Jr) a la his predecessor.
                    That's your entire front court rotation though outside one guy. Risky.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      ? OG started 62 of 74 possible games under Casey

Comment

In order to save Kyle's long term health, give Brown a little run lol Delon on the shelf, as long as Brown does simple stuff like handling the ball and passing he will be fine...
                        Different Brown, but you get the picture....

Comment

what a lineup
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Guys, Brown is literally never the answer. I agree, if Brown was capable of the things you expect of him he could be fine. He is not (at an NBA level) so, no, the Raptors are not better off with him than with Miles or Norm even at their worst.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

No Howard tonight.. yet JV is starting. Will be interesting...

Comment

Love that lineup. I think I called it.

Comment

Working...
                                X